people getting band

Re: people getting band

Postby jloco11 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Yes, secretly I am trying to create my own band. Since I have 4 already, I need 1 more person band for my band

jloco11

Postby Ricco » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Just ban someone who passes the time limit by 1 second :v
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby a3grlmreaper » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:38 pm

I already recommended the grammar rule. Besides, every band needs at least 1 black man to play bass guitar. (That isn't racist BTW, it's a stereotype, know the difference)

Now I know why A7X got banned. He needed a drummer. To fill the last spot, I play the guitar, I played trumpet back in middle school, and I can sing like peanuts in a bar... Petty good regularly, and gets even better the drunker you are.
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:19 pm

a3grlmreaper wrote:I'm confused... Is Jloco starting a secret boy band?
Someone remind me to talk to Jloco about creating a spelling rule. You must be able to write at a minimum of a 5th grade level to submit HFC's. Failure to perform will place you in academic probation, and you will be red-shirt from the HFC series.

Ew Jesus no please I'm not in that band. Never. That was incredibly insulting. But I'll forgive you :-D :-D :-D

If were starting a band, at the very least, let's make it like Pussy Riot from Russia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussy_Riot
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby Ricco » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:44 am

wut the :v
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby jloco11 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Because the jokes of the Russia police whipping them never get old! Gotta love that band getting pussy whipped hahaha
jloco11

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:25 am

jloco11 wrote:Because the jokes of the Russia police whipping them never get old! Gotta love that band getting pussy whipped hahaha

Hahaha i honestly feel bad for the poor bitches! But that's okay. At least they can still make Hip Fire Commentaries.
#A7Xhasnothingtodo #help #fuckhashtags
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby jloco11 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Couldn't resist bringing this back from the dead....

I have a proposition for the band! For HFC #300, I am willing to let the band come together for 1 video! If you are part of the banned band, all the guys on the list can play 1 game together... and send that in.

No restrictions on the game, other than a 10 minute time limit. So if you get all players to PC or a console, you can play whatever you want for 10 minutes together. World of Nerdcraft, Minecrap, etc. Doesn't have to be all of you in 1 video if scheduling and platforms are not compatible, just the ability to see the group.

As an added bonus (because I don't like edited videos), if someone wants to splice up and edit the video to see all perspectives, I am fine with that. So let's say you're playing Nerdcraft, 1 person is a wizard, an elf, a goblin and a wookie, you can edit in 2 minutes of 1 player, 2 minutes of another player, 2 minutes of another etc.

That way I'm not just following 1 person and the whole group can feel like they were part of the video. You have 50 videos until I need that sucker, so this is plenty of time and notice before you get to that number. And with no restrictions, you can pretty much play any MP type game.
jloco11

Postby deathbynumbers » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:14 pm

The band is getting back together! And this time they are forming a support group? Undoubtedly the single best and most dangerous idea. Ever.

Edit - My iPhone autocorrected super group. I think it's smarter than I am.
deathbynumbers

Postby benjiman0 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:23 am

We have to see this! God damn this sounds incredible!
Agent TuX owns 24 games worth: $407.78 USD
benjiman0
News Reporter
News Reporter

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern