I miss BC1's maps

I miss BC1's maps

Postby dahawk » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:21 pm

while the game is good, and the maps in BC2 may be decent... BC1\'s were much better, Destruction 2.0 or not.

I mean look at this... some BC1 maps :shock:
note that some land is not part of the accessible area, but not much.

so much armor with everything to counter it... such big open fields... great sniping and infantry combat.

there was plenty of armor on this map, as well as helicopters and artillery (another thing i miss from BC1) and yes boats on the river too.

same as the above map with vehicles., except in a different setting.
and yes, you can go through the water here too.

and the linear more infantry based BC2 maps.... :roll:

now why is that fuel storage even there up top that hill if it isnt used in any of the game modes? there\'s even roads to there!

Arica harbor... now this map could use an attack helicopter or two...

this map, Isla Innocentes, would be much better with more vehicles.
Only blackhawks, one Bradley, the boats, and the defenders get the Hind.
dahawk

Re:I miss BC1's maps

Postby swamps » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:47 am

couldn\'t agree with you more i hadn\'t played BC2 for a few weeks as i was bored of the maps i played it again the other night but could only manage a few hours before i was bored of them again.....

i might have to stick BC1 in the ps3 one of the days just to play those 3 epic maps again....
swamps
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby gjballer35 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:31 pm

The maps for bc1 were pretty epic but didnt neccasarily suit 12 vs 12 very as much but would love to see harvest day, oasis, etc come back would make for great dlc also need more attack helicopter maps. I guess I never invested the time in to getting good at bc1 but I also think that they changed bc2 for the better.
gjballer35
Captain
Captain

Postby gjballer35 » Fri May 07, 2010 4:02 pm

okay so after this post yesterday decided to play some bc1 last night. Wow what a shit game the controls are terrible, the grpahics are outdated terribly, the models for vehicles are terrible along with the weapons sights and the driving controls, the guns are weak and the voice acting is annoying every 3 sec u hear throwing sensor and other bs like that, hit detection is bad, and its a grenade fest and artillery fest, helicopters yes they are abundant but flight controls are terrible and aa is everywhere and like one hit takes them down that nobody even tries to fly them.

Now for the good things the maps are epic but would need some overhauls to better graphics and the destruction 2.0 also they could add these maps as dlc but shorten them up a little bit no reason to have 9 million miles between each base. The bf series has bunches of epic maps it could overhaul for dlc and add to bc2. Still suprised they havent added wake island yet except with helicopter instead of planes would make for an epic rush map and of course conquest would be amazing. 2nd good thing the amount of vehicles every map has tons of vehicles for both sides and these would add a good change to bc2. I mean for helic alone u have the mi-28, apache, and the mi-52 single seat attack heli.
gjballer35
Captain
Captain

Postby dahawk » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:06 am

BC1 maps > Destruction 2.0 in BC2.
dahawk

Return to Battlefield - General