Last night i played with some from here...

Re: Last night i played with some from here...

Postby junkyjunker » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:00 pm

gjballer35 wrote:
Junky ur just jealous I get my nasty on with kpitts instead of u


You definitely spammed the shit out of my inbox last night... I might hop on BC2 tonight or tomorrow night.

Show you n00bs how easy that game is!
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 3527
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Re: Last night i played with some from here...

Postby gjballer35 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:07 pm

junkyjunker wrote:
gjballer35 wrote:
Junky ur just jealous I get my nasty on with kpitts instead of u


You definitely spammed the shit out of my inbox last night... I might hop on BC2 tonight or tomorrow night.

Show you n00bs how easy that game is!



Easy come on not for a mw2 noob like u
gjballer35
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Colorado best state

Re: Last night i played with some from here...

Postby junkyjunker » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:12 pm

gjballer35 wrote:
junkyjunker wrote:
gjballer35 wrote:
Junky ur just jealous I get my nasty on with kpitts instead of u


You definitely spammed the shit out of my inbox last night... I might hop on BC2 tonight or tomorrow night.

Show you n00bs how easy that game is!



Easy come on not for a mw2 noob like u


MW2 and CoD4... plus the game is easy. Even figs was able to win at it...
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 3527
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Re: Last night i played with some from here...

Postby gjballer35 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 pm

"]
junkyjunker wrote:
gjballer35 wrote:
Junky ur just jealous I get my nasty on with kpitts instead of u


You definitely spammed the shit out of my inbox last night... I might hop on BC2 tonight or tomorrow night.

Show you n00bs how easy that game is!



Easy come on not for a mw2 noob like u[/quote]

MW2 and CoD4... plus the game is easy. Even figs was able to win at it...[/quote]


meh please but good games with JJ last night and a few others. Had amazing hit detection last night and was decimating people with my ak74u, scarl, and various lmgs.
gjballer35
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1502
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Colorado best state

Re: Last night i played with some from here...

Postby Musashi1596 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:34 pm

One day, I will have good hit detection...
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 8000
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re: Last night i played with some from here...

Postby Gosu360 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:45 am

Musashi1596 wrote:One day, I will have good hit detection...

Not tonight my friend :wink:
Image
User avatar
Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2
 
Posts: 5313
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re: Last night i played with some from here...

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:46 am

Gosu71 wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:One day, I will have good hit detection...

Not tonight my friend :wink:
So it would seem :cry:
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 8000
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

Re: Last night i played with some from here...

Postby dahawk » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:39 am

played with NSHQ folks tonight.
I had some very good games.
i remember one match on white pass, i single-handedly took the first base against the entire enemy team...
with one life i armed each crate twice and got both... and then we preceded to get the next of crate without C4, but our team used it so we did it after that as well.
needless to say i got some big numbers. very big. most fun ive had in awhile :D
User avatar
dahawk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: NY

Re: Last night i played with some from here...

Postby GlennBacca » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:46 am

dahawk wrote:played with NSHQ folks tonight.
I had some very good games.
i remember one match on white pass, i single-handedly took the first base against the entire enemy team...
with one life i armed each crate twice and got both... and then we preceded to get the next of crate without C4, but our team used it so we did it after that as well.
needless to say i got some big numbers. very big. most fun ive had in awhile :D


Was some good games, definetaly the most fun I've had on this game.

Btw, how the hell do you get those amazing scores??? lol
GlennBacca
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Re: Last night i played with some from here...

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:05 pm

dahawk wrote:played with NSHQ folks tonight.
I had some very good games.
i remember one match on white pass, i single-handedly took the first base against the entire enemy team...
with one life i armed each crate twice and got both... and then we preceded to get the next of crate without C4, but our team used it so we did it after that as well.
needless to say i got some big numbers. very big. most fun ive had in awhile :D
That sounds like it would have been epic to watch, never mind do.
I salute thee, Sir Hawk.
Image
User avatar
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 8000
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: England

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefield - Bad Company 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron