It's like playing tag with a cheetah

It's like playing tag with a cheetah

Postby Duhstee » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 am

Found this on youtube and wanted to share with everyone else. For all of those who hate the people who use Lightweight, Marathon and Commando you will appreciate it. The guy talks about wanting the carepackage glitch and commando perk fixed. [youtube:1i8lx2tb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b37XS59m3V0&feature=popular[/youtube:1i8lx2tb]
Duhstee
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Re: It's like playing tag with a cheetah

Postby Gosu360 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:13 am

Lightweight, Marathon and Commando totally ruin the game. It\'s ridiculous when you think about it.

That is all
Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Postby illoominator » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:22 pm

yeah it\'s not called a first person knifer, now is it?
illoominator
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby kylenor » Sun May 09, 2010 8:01 pm

I hate Commando! :x

It made me Q U I T the game!
kylenor
Corporal 2
Corporal 2

Postby jgrimes » Mon May 10, 2010 10:04 pm

The use of those 3 perks together are absolutely uncalled for. As if the 3 together aren\'t bad enough you add the CP glitch in there with it and the guy is exactly right, you\'re playing tag with a goddamn cheetah. I made myself a class composed of the 3 perks to try out for myself. Everyone that knows me and has gamed with me knows that I do not do so well in close quarters battles due to some reflex problems I have. Ok with this class that I made consisting of the 3 perks Marathon,Lightweight, and commando even I can run and gun, or run and knife and stay ahead of the kdr.

Anyone that can use the sticks on a controller can take this class and go out and fair ok with it. I am all for making games that are well rounded to where the newest of gamers and veteran gamers alike can play it and have fun, but damned if this isn\'t just gone too far. I remain on MW2 occasionally with some friends from here and we have a good time playing, more so because of the conversing with each other, but as far as really enjoying the games anymore I\'m afraid most people lost their love for it a while ago.
jgrimes
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Return to Call of Duty YouTube Videos