Kill Zone 3 beta

Re: Kill Zone 3 beta

Postby gigitygigity » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:32 am

jack_t_lad wrote:
gigitygigity wrote:Has to be a lot better than KZ2 for me to get it. They really need to sort out the movement of the characters.

There was nothing wrong with the movement

Phooey, it was like trying to manoeuvre a fat guy sitting in a shopping cart with wobbly wheels.
gigitygigity

Postby jack_t_lad » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:43 am

gigitygigity wrote:
jack_t_lad wrote:
gigitygigity wrote:Has to be a lot better than KZ2 for me to get it. They really need to sort out the movement of the characters.

There was nothing wrong with the movement

Phooey, it was like trying to manoeuvre a fat guy sitting in a shopping cart with wobbly wheels.

What you really mean is that it was different to COD.
jack_t_lad

Postby gigitygigity » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:58 am

jack_t_lad wrote:What you really mean is that it was different to COD.

^^^ This.
gigitygigity

Postby Gosu360 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 pm

From what I've been reading around the net, plus from what EscoBlades has told me (he's played the beta), everything to do with character movement has been sorted.

I'm really looking forward to KZ3 as this is one of those games that will show us all what our PS3's can actually do when pushed to the limits.
Gosu360
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 pm

I have been keeping my fingers crossed that KZ3 doesn't fuck up as bad as KZ2 or Black Ops.

I can adjust to feeling fat because everyone had to adjust to that. What I couldn't deal with was aiming down sight was LESS accurate than hip firing across the map. When I can no scope the shit out of someone 5,000 yards away, something is fucked.

Servers were also an issue for me. Final game I ever played, I got booted out of a room on a 37 killstreak (yes I was sniping and camping goddamn it!). Never went back, too frustrating to deal with. Played RE5, Bioshock and went back to Resistance 2 co-op until MW2 came out.
jloco11

Previous

Return to Sony Entertainment Network