PlayStation Classics

PlayStation Classics

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:49 pm

What do you all think about the selection of Classics on the store?

I think there are quite a few good games but the inclusion of some titles, like Party time with Winnie the Pooh, but generally I think I'm quite ambivolent on this. They have some classics, like Metal Gear Solid, but there are some key titles that are missing and I just can't quite figure out why. Like, for example, Metal Gear Solid's VR Missions expansion pack. Or more notably, Syphon Filter 2, when the first and third are there.

Personally I find myself really quite irritated at the differences between the EU and US selection (which also applies to other store content). I realise that there are good reasons for this (interesting article at http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/01/ ... all-stand/) but it really sucks when a brilliant, yet underrated game like alundra is released on one side of the pond and not the other. I had personally hoped that this transition to digitial retailing would do away with this sort of thing, and we might thusly be able to purchase previously exclusive games like Final Fantasy Tactics. But of course not, that would be far too sensible.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Re: PlayStation Classics

Postby thebigb59 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:16 pm

I hate the fact that the US has all the Resident Evil games, its a joke. Also they have been threatening us with Colony Wars for over a year now.
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Return to Sony Entertainment Network