Playstation Network outage could last days.

Playstation Network outage could last days.

Postby El Pistolero » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:44 pm

The Playstation Network outage that hit Playstation 3s last night looks like it's turning into a bit of a mess.

"While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we're able to get the service completely back up and running," Patrick Seybold, senior director of corporate communications & social media, wrote on the official blog moments ago. "Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we'll update you again as soon as we can."

The artist formerly known as 'El Nino'.
El Pistolero
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Playstation Network outage could last days.

Postby illMurderU » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:59 pm

yh had the day off and thought 'hmmm ill play CoD all day' and boom!!! 2012 in 2011... apocalypse , burning sky , the undead roaming the earth...
'love committing sins and my friends sell crack' -Nas
PSN illMurderU
'youths dont want no GCSEs they want COD on the PS3' -Lowkey
illMurderU
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby greasedupbadger » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 am

illMurderU wrote:the undead roaming the earth...

Look, i told you I'd just got out of bed and id had a rough night!
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby illMurderU » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:55 am

greasedupbadger wrote:

still , it doesnt explain a series of strange events : my neighbour speaking to me in ancient Arameic , the sky turning ablaze , hellfire and brimstone falling out of thesaid , deadly poisonous gases in the air (well it might explain this one actually ) , shrill cries heard all through the night as of tortured souls burning in the deep chasms below the earth , Rick Astley returning from the grave from whence it came , singing 'Never gonna give you up..' , leading an army of the undead to wreak havoc onto humanity , enslaving us for centuries to come , and , most grievous of occurences , PSN going down FOREVER. no im not a pessimist .
'love committing sins and my friends sell crack' -Nas
PSN illMurderU
'youths dont want no GCSEs they want COD on the PS3' -Lowkey
illMurderU
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby El Pistolero » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:30 am

greasedupbadger wrote:

:P
The artist formerly known as 'El Nino'.
El Pistolero
Corporal
Corporal

Postby that_one_chick » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 pm

It's Slater's fault. Damn Mexicans ruin everything.....and Duhstee makes him do it too. Bastards broke the internet. Way to go...way to freaking go.
that_one_chick
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby acslater007 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:06 pm

that_one_chick wrote:It's Slater's fault. Damn Mexicans ruin everything.....and Duhstee makes him do it too. Bastards broke the internet. Way to go...way to freaking go.

i call BS on that....................at least the part where Duhstee makes me do it. if anything, its the other way around. sure i'll take the blame for psn being down, but dont dare say that Duhstee is superior to me. that is nonsense!!! he wears the skirt in every relationship, including friends, family, etc. Badger2theface will even confirm this to be fact :lol:
acslater007
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby jgrimes » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 pm

acslater007 wrote:
that_one_chick wrote:It's Slater's fault. Damn Mexicans ruin everything.....and Duhstee makes him do it too. Bastards broke the internet. Way to go...way to freaking go.

i call BS on that....................at least the part where Duhstee makes me do it. if anything, its the other way around. sure i'll take the blame for psn being down, but dont dare say that Duhstee is superior to me. that is nonsense!!! he wears the skirt in every relationship, including friends, family, etc. Badger2theface will even confirm this to be fact :lol:

Tis true, there is some pictures about of Dusty even wearing a skirt, I just hope the poor lad isn't made to be the tester on all B2F sex toys for her pure romance business. I hear she has a shipment of the new Impaler 9000 series dildo ordered, if we see him walking a bit funny we can then confirm he is in fact the tester and the skirt wearer. Oh the humanity!
jgrimes
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby gabe_al » Sun May 01, 2011 7:42 pm

any word on when will they start bringing it back? i just read they are going to do it by regions but it doesnt say when
gabe_al
Private
Private

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun May 01, 2011 7:47 pm

Most sources tend to say around May 3rd, but it could well be later.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Sony Entertainment Network