PS+ for the next few months

Re: PS+ for the next few months

Postby gigitygigity » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:44 am

I downloaded that Saints Row game. Thought it was alrgiht actually, even went back and played it a couple of time. But that Going Home, WTF? Had the feeling something was going to happen, but it never does. Dull as dish water.
gigitygigity

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:15 pm

I considered buying Rogue Galaxy a few times so I'm definitely happy with that. Not too fussed about the rest. But yes, getting a game that's already been on ps+ seems poor, and it's not even on a new platform!

I'm still happy overall with the games we get, it has been a mixed bag for quite some time now. But there are a few gems we get occasionally worth celebrating.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:26 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:I considered buying Rogue Galaxy a few times so I'm definitely happy with that. Not too fussed about the rest. But yes, getting a game that's already been on ps+ seems poor, and it's not even on a new platform!

I'm still happy overall with the games we get, it has been a mixed bag for quite some time now. But there are a few gems we get occasionally worth celebrating.
Assuming you mean Rebel Galaxy, I actually hadn't heard about it before. One thing I do like about PS+ is that it gets me trying games I wouldn't otherwise have looked at or known about.

But having said that, there really haven't been many PS4 titles on Plus that I actually give a damn about. It would be amazing to get a game like Shovel Knight or Axiom Verge. The last one I can think of that I was really pleased with was Rogue Legacy. Oh, and Rocket League.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:32 pm

So Sony have apparently heard the annoyance over getting retro/grade again, and have given us EndWar too. Despite what the article says, the servers are apparently still active according to PS3T. Supposedly it's a pretty rare plat and was believed to be impossible for years to a glitched trophy.
http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2016/08/17/ ... ra-charge/
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:58 pm

From what I read the plat is impossible unless you have both the digitial AND retail version. Not sure if that is accurate but something to bare in mind. Good of Sony to offer this as a replacement after their mistake. Guess it shows they do read comments on the blog despite usually ignoring all critisism.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:10 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:From what I read the plat is impossible unless you have both the digitial AND retail version. Not sure if that is accurate but something to bare in mind. Good of Sony to offer this as a replacement after their mistake. Guess it shows they do read comments on the blog despite usually ignoring all critisism.
Yes, I forgot about that glitch. Pretty poor show, really. Standard Ubisoft, I guess.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:18 pm

September PS+

Lords of the Fallen, PS4
Journey, PS4, PS3
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, PS3
Datura, PS3
Badland, PS Vita, PS4, PS3
Amnesia: Memories, PS Vita
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:05 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:September PS+

Lords of the Fallen, PS4
Journey, PS4, PS3
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, PS3
Datura, PS3
Badland, PS Vita, PS4, PS3
Amnesia: Memories, PS Vita

Good stuff this month, keen to give Lords of the Fallen a try and it's nice to see a full size game being provided for once. Badland looks fun, not sure what to make of Datura.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mi2Lethal » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:01 pm

This is a pretty good lineup (though I bought Journey a couple of weeks ago), and honestly they better improve the lineups from now since they are increasing the PS+ prices.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:23 pm

PS+ October
Resident Evil
Transformers: Devastation
Mad Riders
From Dust
Code: Realize ~Guardian of Zzz
Actual Sunlight