AC:B Beta October 4th need 1-3 people

Re: AC:B Beta October 4th need 1-3 people

Postby badger2theface » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Yeah, Slater doesn't have PS+, and he's in the US. I think he's possibly full of shit, and just saying he has it to look cool ;)
User avatar
badger2theface
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Missouri, US

Re: AC:B Beta October 4th need 1-3 people

Postby acslater007 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm

badger2theface wrote:Yeah, Slater doesn't have PS+, and he's in the US. I think he's possibly full of shit, and just saying he has it to look cool ;)




simma down simma down. i understand if you're jealous of me, it happens quite a lot. :D

i got the beta cuz i was one of the first to register for it through the Gamestop preorders. i registered on the first day of elligibility. plus, im already cool without it :biggrin:
User avatar
acslater007
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: AC:B Beta October 4th need 1-3 people

Postby junkyjunker » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:03 pm

acslater007 wrote:
badger2theface wrote:Yeah, Slater doesn't have PS+, and he's in the US. I think he's possibly full of shit, and just saying he has it to look cool ;)




simma down simma down. i understand if you're jealous of me, it happens quite a lot. :D

i got the beta cuz i was one of the first to register for it through the Gamestop preorders. i registered on the first day of elligibility. plus, im already cool without it :biggrin:


You iz neva cool.
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel
 
Posts: 3527
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Re: AC:B Beta October 4th need 1-3 people

Postby badger2theface » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:58 pm

junkyjunker wrote:
acslater007 wrote:
badger2theface wrote:Yeah, Slater doesn't have PS+, and he's in the US. I think he's possibly full of shit, and just saying he has it to look cool ;)




simma down simma down. i understand if you're jealous of me, it happens quite a lot. :D

i got the beta cuz i was one of the first to register for it through the Gamestop preorders. i registered on the first day of elligibility. plus, im already cool without it :biggrin:


You iz neva cool.


^^^ this. :biggrin:
User avatar
badger2theface
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: Missouri, US

Re: AC:B Beta October 4th need 1-3 people

Postby lukavelic » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm trying to get a code, no luck. :/
User avatar
lukavelic
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Previous

Return to Assassin's Creed

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron