AC:B Beta October 4th need 1-3 people

Re: AC:B Beta October 4th need 1-3 people

Postby badger2theface » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Yeah, Slater doesn't have PS+, and he's in the US. I think he's possibly full of shit, and just saying he has it to look cool ;)
badger2theface
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby acslater007 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:42 pm

badger2theface wrote:Yeah, Slater doesn't have PS+, and he's in the US. I think he's possibly full of shit, and just saying he has it to look cool ;)

simma down simma down. i understand if you're jealous of me, it happens quite a lot. :D

i got the beta cuz i was one of the first to register for it through the Gamestop preorders. i registered on the first day of elligibility. plus, im already cool without it :biggrin:
acslater007
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby junkyjunker » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:03 pm

acslater007 wrote:
badger2theface wrote:Yeah, Slater doesn't have PS+, and he's in the US. I think he's possibly full of shit, and just saying he has it to look cool ;)

simma down simma down. i understand if you're jealous of me, it happens quite a lot. :D

i got the beta cuz i was one of the first to register for it through the Gamestop preorders. i registered on the first day of elligibility. plus, im already cool without it :biggrin:

You iz neva cool.
junkyjunker
Colonel
Colonel

Postby badger2theface » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:58 pm

junkyjunker wrote:
acslater007 wrote:

You iz neva cool.

^^^ this. :biggrin:
badger2theface
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Postby lukavelic » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm trying to get a code, no luck. :/
lukavelic
Sergeant 2
Sergeant 2

Previous