Assassin's Creed: Unity Teaser Trailer

Assassin's Creed: Unity Teaser Trailer

Postby Ricco » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:21 pm

I can't embed the video for some reason...
Last edited by Musashi1596 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Remove the 's' from 'https' to embed, and use Youtube button, not URL
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity Teaser Trailer

Postby Neoroman » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:32 pm

I don't know if it's still true but this is one of the games Ubisoft is releasing. They're supposed to be releasing a sister game in a different time period that hasn't been revealed yet. I swear, if it isn't Feudal Japan or Ancient Rome, we strike. Set fire to everything. Even the Internet.
"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."

Neoroman
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby jdot07 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Neoroman wrote:I don't know if it's still true but this is one of the games Ubisoft is releasing. They're supposed to be releasing a sister game in a different time period that hasn't been revealed yet. I swear, if it isn't Feudal Japan or Ancient Rome, we strike. Set fire to everything. Even the Internet.

Yeah apparently codenamed Assassin's Creed Comet, it will be on PS3/Xbox 360 only which seems a silly to me but hey ho and I believe they said year or two ago they wouldn't be making an AC in Japan but they could have changed their minds.
jdot07

Postby jloco11 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:05 pm

I want to like AC again... but I just can't get passed the fact the game & series hasn't advanced too much since AC2. Granted, I haven't played AC4, but the majority of the stories and gameplay hasn't changed.

Unwitting character turns into an assassin? Check (Ezio, Connor, Kenway)
Templars after powers from this first civilization crap? Check
Do stupid missions, that have nothing to do with the plot as side missions? Check
Have random factions around a town distract guards like thieves and hookers? Check
Gain a number of badass moves in combat? Check
Learn how to counter every move and become absolutely unstoppable in battle? Check
Wear the most obviously clothing that just SCREAMS assassin, yet walk through the streets with any of the guards giving a single fuck about you? Check
Build up assassin numbers to have them help you in battles? Check
Never see these assassins killed off in the storylines... otherwise you'll never have an unwitting character turn into an assassin? Double check.

The last point always makes me laugh. Ezio went through the trouble of creating a badass assassins guild across multiple cities. You even got the chance to send those fuckers out to other cities to combat the Templars. How come not a single one of them ascended to the rank of Master Assassin (or whatever the fuck you want to call them). How come the Templar numbers always grow, yet they're always defeated.... but the assassins have to start over from scratch every fucking game! It's so damn stupid.
jloco11

Postby SmellyUndies » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Or when you got to spend about 10 minutes walking across rooftops trying to catch up to some guy you're tailing so you can use your hyper hearing. Quadrople Check.
SmellyUndies
Major
Major

Return to Assassin's Creed