Pokemon and Nintendo

Nintendo Wii forum

Pokemon and Nintendo

Postby Duhstee » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:29 pm

A lot of us have grown up and loved the Pokemon series. One thing I never understood was "Why is there no Pokemon game on the console, just like there is on the GameBoy and DS?" I'm not talking about Pokemon Stadium, Snap and the new PokePark. I'm talking about a full fledged adventure game just like the Hand held version. I always dreamed of playing it on the N64 when it was out. The game would look beautiful and brilliant on the Wii. I believe this would get a lot of non Wii players to pick one up and buy the game. They could have a "Pikachu Yellow" Wii and bundle it with the game. I would hope they would start from the beginning and re-capture the original and make us fall in love with it all over again. I know this all seems thrown together, but this is how I feel about.
Duhstee
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Re: Pokemon and Nintendo

Postby krusteh » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Duhstee wrote:A lot of us have grown up and loved the Pokemon series. One thing I never understood was "Why is there no Pokemon game on the console, just like there is on the GameBoy and DS?" I'm not talking about Pokemon Stadium, Snap and the new PokePark. I'm talking about a full fledged adventure game just like the Hand held version. I always dreamed of playing it on the N64 when it was out. The game would look beautiful and brilliant on the Wii. I believe this would get a lot of non Wii players to pick one up and buy the game. They could have a "Pikachu Yellow" Wii and bundle it with the game. I would hope they would start from the beginning and re-capture the original and make us fall in love with it all over again. I know this all seems thrown together, but this is how I feel about.

True, I think it would be quite good, similar to how zelda works..
I remember playing that once on the wii anyway.
But a 3rd person adventure would be pretty good, working your way through the forest etc, I was into the pokemon series when it came out, as I'm 19 now, which means while it was in it's prime, I was a decent age to be playing that shit, I had all the trading cards and everything. People might say it's sad and whatnot, but the game you mentioned above would be fun to play atleast, the gameboy games were addicting as hell, and if they could incorporate console graphics to a game as addictive based around leveling up your pokemon and capturing shit, I think it would work
krusteh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby el spazzy » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:53 am

bitches dont know bout my master balls
el spazzy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby krusteh » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 am

rare candy <3
krusteh
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby MA2Peaces » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:02 am

It just might not feel the same.
I'm the best 14 year old ever.
http://www.youtube.com/user/marcanthonydvs
MA2Peaces
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:52 am

Well, the 3DS one hit that sort of direction, have a look when you get a chance.
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Return to Wii