The Official PGz Podcast Thread

The UKHQ headquarters team forum

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

Postby SmellyUndies » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:24 am

Yeah... did you forget which area your posting in?
SmellyUndies
Major
Major

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:29 pm

And just like that, we are back in business

Couple of things to pont out; firstly I know there are some issues with the audio (as always) and in particular I am rather quiet. I'll do my best to fix that as soon as I can. Additionally, I know YouTube sn't the ideal place for it, but most of our hosts have run out of storage space, and if there is enough demand to keep it going, I will consider personally paying for the site to have a SoundCloud account that we can use instead.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby benjiman0 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:45 am

Musashi1596 wrote:And just like that, we are back in business

Couple of things to pont out; firstly I know there are some issues with the audio (as always) and in particular I am rather quiet. I'll do my best to fix that as soon as I can. Additionally, I know YouTube sn't the ideal place for it, but most of our hosts have run out of storage space, and if there is enough demand to keep it going, I will consider personally paying for the site to have a SoundCloud account that we can use instead.

Pretty good podcast! Definitely keen to see more, also to note, the audio is mono type, where the host is heard on the left, and the joiners on the right headphone... I don't know if you can help that out so that it's stereo rather than mono!
Agent TuX owns 24 games worth: $407.78 USD
benjiman0
News Reporter
News Reporter

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:12 am

I'm not quite sure but I'll see what I can do. Glad you liked it! Thanks for listening.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby benjiman0 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:57 am

Musashi1596 wrote:I'm not quite sure but I'll see what I can do. Glad you liked it! Thanks for listening.

I'd never seen it previously, I'll have a look for your older ones tonight!
Agent TuX owns 24 games worth: $407.78 USD
benjiman0
News Reporter
News Reporter

Postby Arnold Sideways » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:21 am

I look forward to listening to Spazzy's inept hosting later this evening. Glad to see (hear?) that the podcast is back!
Arnold Sideways
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Postby thebigb59 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Right I have worked out a way around shitty skype, we can stream directly to Twitch there is no rules on there saying we can't do a pod cast. Then when sony release new firmware which adds youtube streaming we can do the same directly to the pgz youtube channel without anyone having to upload it
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby a3grlmreaper » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:11 pm

If I remember correctly, gaming-related podcasts are allowed, and if you're streaming directly from PS4, the host can just play some random game in the background.

Just another work around for skype you can consider is a TeamSpeak. I know some people that host open servers for public access. They let you use them for whatever you need.

The only problem with that strategy is your risk some random shitbag jumping into your channel and crashing the podcast.
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Postby thebigb59 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:37 pm

a3grlmreaper wrote:If I remember correctly, gaming-related podcasts are allowed, and if you're streaming directly from PS4, the host can just play some random game in the background.

Just another work around for skype you can consider is a TeamSpeak. I know some people that host open servers for public access. They let you use them for whatever you need.

The only problem with that strategy is your risk some random shitbag jumping into your channel and crashing the podcast.

You have to buy a teamspeak server though, as for playing a random game, snazzy has us covered
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby a3grlmreaper » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:41 pm

They're already paying for the server, and they have it open to anyone who wants to use it for whatever.
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to UKHQ