UKHQ V LAG! Friendly

The UKHQ headquarters team forum

Re: UKHQ V LAG! Friendly

Postby jack_t_lad » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:43 am

Sorry I missed the games guys, was really looking forward to them - but as some of you already know my PS3 decided to die on me - fucking cunting twatting thing :twisted:
jack_t_lad

Postby thebossofgloss » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:52 am

[quote="jack_t_lad":q07ymeax]Sorry I missed the games guys, was really looking forward to them - but as some of you already know my PS3 decided to die on me - fucking cunting twatting thing :twisted: [/quote]

Excuses...
Digital athlete, Prestige Gamerz Call Of Duty clan leader, UKHQ original member and Co-founder of team 'SO INTENSE' :P
thebossofgloss
Captain 2
Captain 2

Postby dazzafett » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 am

Really enjoyed those games last night. Connection for me was fantastic in CTF and HQ and just a little laggy on Dom tho i think thats more down to so much Arty dropping all the time on that map. :lol:
All in all i think it was a successful few games and look forward to next week if everyone wishes to continue.

BTW Sorry for the delayed start while trying to find a final player but many many thanks to Mark for responding to the Urgent Call to arms and switching games to come and join us.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby pachatc » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:02 am

yeah good games guys!
pachatc
Force Colonel
Force Colonel

Postby pappasmurf22 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:50 am

as the league has fallen on its arse i was wondering if i might be granted team lag status while these friendly matches are going on?
pappasmurf22
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Previous

Return to UKHQ