Re:BOSS Vs FGSY - The Bet To Win The Next COD Game

Postby greasedupbadger » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Just thought i\'d let you know, i have also past Fgs in score :D :glasses7:
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Re:BOSS Vs FGSY - The Bet To Win The Next COD Game

Postby winger-dinger » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:28 pm

thebossofgloss wrote:Well fgsys 600ish k lead has been slashed in about 6 weeks I think it is...... 20 days play time for fgs, 11 days play time for me and here u can see the proof. Boss sitting on top of fgs face, the way it was meant to be. Now all I have to maintain and I shud easily be able to stay n front.

did anyone see me at the top of that there in less time :P

MIlker
winger-dinger
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: BOSS Vs FGSY - The Bet To Win The Next COD Game

Postby fgs5635 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:25 am

thebossofgloss wrote:Fgsy has been running his northern mouth again and was desperate to prove his COD skillz.

Fgsy proclaimed that I could make \'any\' bet I wanted with him in relation to MW2, yet he would still beat me.

Currently I have about 6+ days play time, Fgsy has about 12+ days play time. Fgsy\'s score is far greater then mine, of course it would be as I haven\'t played the game for 2 months and in that time Fgsy has accumulated twice the amount of play time I have.

The Next COD game will be released in November some time and I proposed that by the time the new game is released I will have a higher score then Fgs. Fgs disagreed and was sure that he would easily have a higher score then me as I am currently too far behind him!

What does the winner of this bet get?

If I have a higher score on the closing date of the comp then Fgsy, then he shall have to buy me the next COD game. However if Fgsy has the higher score then it shall be I who buys Fgsy the next COD game. A pretty simple and fair bet.

Now I suggest we make the closing date for the comp a week before the release of the next COD (exact details to be added in due course), that way we shall have enough time to transfer any funds into each others bank accounts or via pay pal, cash or cheque etc.

So let the scoring begin........

Quick check of the scores last night........and I am over 2 million points in the lead.

Turns out my northern mouth was right and I could win any bet I want against a cockney gonge :biggrin:

North 1 -0 South
Cool 1- 0 Ginger
Rovers 1 - 0 Chelsea
Employed 1- 0 Bum

Time to cough up the dosh after losing to 'The worst COD player on the planet' LMAO
fgs5635

Postby thebossofgloss » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:02 am

This bet was deemed void many months ago due to my PS3 being sabotaged and me going through some hard family bereavement which I would like to remain private.

For someone that has played for almost 35 days, compared to me back on 14. I can still jump into a few games at any point after months of not playing and finish above you. So your title of 'The worst COD player on the planet' shall remain.

You may well finish above me, but we both no that if I really wanted to, I could finish above you. I just don't care.

But congratulations on wasting over a month of you life in this last year just playing this game.

I hope that helps.
thebossofgloss
Captain 2
Captain 2

Postby fgs5635 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:06 am

thebossofgloss wrote:This bet was deemed void many months ago due to my PS3 being sabotaged and me going through some hard family bereavement which I would like to remain private.

For someone that has played for almost 35 days, compared to me back on 14. I can still jump into a few games at any point after months of not playing and finish above you. So your title of 'The worst COD player on the planet' shall remain.

You may well finish above me, but we both no that if I really wanted to, I could finish above you. I just don't care.

But congratulations on wasting over a month of you life in this last year just playing this game.

I hope that helps.

Spoken like a true loser. w0000p w000p I WIN :lol:

ps Bet was never void, pay up rentboy. :P
fgs5635

Postby gigitygigity » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:26 am

You know Boss.

12 days till BO comes out. And you're off for at least that long. What a Lazarus type come back that would be??
gigitygigity

Postby fgs5635 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:42 am

gigitygigity wrote:You know Boss.

12 days till BO comes out. And you're off for at least that long. What a Lazarus type come back that would be??

Closing date was a week before, so he has 5 days. TBH he could have 6 months and he wouldnt win. :lol:
fgs5635

Postby gigitygigity » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:12 pm

I wish I was in the bet :( almost 10,000,000 points now.
gigitygigity

Postby illoominator » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:44 pm

smells a sore loser :P get yer wallet out BossOfCock
illoominator
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Previous

Return to UKHQ