BOSS Vs FGSY - The Bet To Win The Next COD Game

The UKHQ headquarters team forum

Re: BOSS Vs FGSY - The Bet To Win The Next COD Game

Postby fgs5635 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:57 pm

[quote="TheBossOfGloss":1ttjru8m][quote="fgs5635":1ttjru8m][quote="TheBossOfGloss":1ttjru8m]Oh I probably won\'t be on at all tonite, give u even more of a head start![/quote]

Same...gotta spend sometime with the wife :( [/quote]

Well surely that can\'t take u anymore than say 30 seconds :tease: [/quote]

lol.....good point. I\'ll have this bet wrapped up by midnight
fgs5635

Postby spader » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:35 pm

no more camping now fgsy :thumbleft:
It Doesnt Matter If You Win By An Inch Or A Mile , Winning Is Winning.

spader
Brigadier 2
Brigadier 2

Postby thebossofgloss » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 am

Well an epic w\'ends gaming for me, played loads and now I have just literally hit the 7 day play time mark (fgsy is now well into his 14th day :lmao: )

So on Thursday when the bet was made Fgsy was about 600k in front of me for score...... at the end of last night I had cut the gap tp 435k :mrgreen: :tease: )

So I knocked off 165k ish over a few days....... Start saving those penny\'s Fgs!!
Digital athlete, Prestige Gamerz Call Of Duty clan leader, UKHQ original member and Co-founder of team 'SO INTENSE' :P
thebossofgloss
Captain 2
Captain 2

Postby thebossofgloss » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:37 am

When I stopped playing yesterday evening I had cut the gap to about 368k :mrgreen:

Although I did see Fgs was gettin in some cheeky FFA games before I turned the machine off completely so the gap would of increased........ though let\'s be honest, it wont of by much :tease:
Digital athlete, Prestige Gamerz Call Of Duty clan leader, UKHQ original member and Co-founder of team 'SO INTENSE' :P
thebossofgloss
Captain 2
Captain 2

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:05 pm

[quote="TheBossOfGloss":3io62xo0]When I stopped playing yesterday evening I had cut the gap to about 368k :mrgreen:

Although I did see Fgs was gettin in some cheeky FFA games before I turned the machine off completely so the gap would of increased........ though let\'s be honest, it wont of by much :tease: [/quote]

Back hammering the gym from this week, so my playtime is gonna take a big hit. I either need to \'get good\' overnight, or you need to take an extended break from this game for me to win it seems :cry: :cry:
fgs5635

Postby thebossofgloss » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Well really u only need to do 2 sessions in the gym during the week and then 1 at the w\'end. Or train both sat and sun and then go once during the week.

Depends what your going to be doing though I suppose. Remember lifting weights burns more calories then jumping on a fucking treadmill for half hour!!

My problem lies with how bored I get with the game again. I was struggling on Saturday as I found it boring as anything. The only thing keeping me going is the bet, plus the fact I only ranked up from level 60 on Friday nite to finally prestigeing again last nite......... took far too long. Once I get bored though there\'s a good chance I might just pack it in for another couple months.

How ever new map pack coming soon :mrgreen:
thebossofgloss
Captain 2
Captain 2

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:41 pm

[quote="TheBossOfGloss":1l0p2ued]Well really u only need to do 2 sessions in the gym during the week and then 1 at the w\'end. Or train both sat and sun and then go once during the week.

Depends what your going to be doing though I suppose. Remember lifting weights burns more calories then jumping on a fucking treadmill for half hour!!

My problem lies with how bored I get with the game again. I was struggling on Saturday as I found it boring as anything. The only thing keeping me going is the bet, plus the fact I only ranked up from level 60 on Friday nite to finally prestigeing again last nite......... took far too long. Once I get bored though there\'s a good chance I might just pack it in for another couple months.

How ever new map pack coming soon :mrgreen: [/quote]

I train every other day. So some weeks it will be 3 times, the next it will be 4. Its more the sleep I need when training hard. The daft late nights on mw2 will have to be cut down. No going bed at 3am, getting up at 7am, going work then hitting gym hard. I wont last long attempting that :tease:
fgs5635

Postby thebossofgloss » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:52 am

New TV has seriously my accuracy levels. Over the past few days my accuracy has gone down from 19.40% to 19.04%.

I don\'t know why. New TV is so big in a way I don\'t see EVERYTHING that\'s going on. For example on a small screen I can see everything as my eyes are fixed on such a small space which includes everything happening. With a big TV my vision is still somewhat fixed on the center of the screen, so I miss everything (or don\'t pick it up as fast) that\'s happening outside the center of the screen.

A whole weekend of TDM by myself and my KDR struggled to stay where it was. Usually when I play TDM my KDR increases, not with new TV tho. Anyways I can\'t be angry with her, she\'s so pretty.

So on to the important stuff.

The gap when I stopped playing last night was down to 145k :shock: Lowest it\'s ever been :mrgreen:

However a quick check on the score this morning revealed that poor Fgsy has to stay up until 2am (again) just to bring the gap in the score up to 175k.

I estimate I\'ve knocked off over 400k in the past few weeks.

Only 7 months to go to knock off the remaining 175k :tease:
thebossofgloss
Captain 2
Captain 2

Postby fgs5635 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 am

This weekend really made me laugh. You refused to join UkHq so you could fly solo as you get more score. You act all cool and mock my COD skillz yet beating me is consuming you so much its comical. I must admit I was PMSL all weekend when you where going at it bigtime

Dribbling on your new TV after score......MY PRECIOUS....

(Cockney wide boy TheBossOfGloss chasing his precious score round London)
fgs5635

Postby thebossofgloss » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:49 am

Nice pic, looks like my younger bro actually. WIthout the gonge hair obviously, similar physique tho.

Honestly all I can think about is the score, i wake up thinking about it, i\'m thinking about it in the bath, i dream about it, what guns to use, what set-up scores me most points, i\'m thinking about it now. Hmmmm score.

I need to use the time I play right now to score highly, playing with us lot will ony get me an avg score of 1000. Playing on my own gets me 3 times that. Which is why I was able to eat into the lead so much this weekend.

Also I\'m using loads more guns to rank up as I fucking hate the badge on this prestige. Pacha did something similar earlier in the game, I\'ll be doing the same for a bit. Once i\'m close to your score i\'ll be able to relax a little, i just need to whore it while the desire to play is there.

Summers coming, and I don\'t wanna spend it playing this.

I hope this helps.
thebossofgloss
Captain 2
Captain 2

PreviousNext

Return to UKHQ