Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Re: Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Postby HAYTRED » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:39 pm

Mi2Lethal wrote:
goob876 wrote:I'm joining. I'll kick all your asses with my steering wheel!

I'll especially try fucking with Haytred, he seems like a douchebag, I don't like douchebags.


Agreed he acts like a douche.

I can't help it if people are fucking retarded. If I'm a douche because I expose them for being fucking idiots, than so be it. I'd rather be a douchebag than a fucking idiot any day.
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17877
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Postby thebigb59 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:08 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
Mi2Lethal wrote:
goob876 wrote:I'm joining. I'll kick all your asses with my steering wheel!

I'll especially try fucking with Haytred, he seems like a douchebag, I don't like douchebags.


Agreed he acts like a douche.

I can't help it if people are fucking retarded. If I'm a douche because I expose them for being fucking idiots, than so be it. I'd rather be a douchebag than a fucking idiot any day.

*handbags at dawn* :D
User avatar
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2
 
Posts: 2813
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Harlow, Essex

Re: Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Postby jloco11 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Now children... save it for the race course!

(At the very least people have a new target to hit now instead of me all the time haha)
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21708
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Postby HAYTRED » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:10 pm

mahaffy wrote:
HAYTRED wrote:
mahaffy wrote:That would be around 7pm in Denmark...
Count me in!

no

no what? Just because I'll drive you off the course!

soz. I confuse you with the moron on PSN that also has an M name.
You'll get your card in the mail with my apology within 8 to 12 business days.
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17877
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Postby HAYTRED » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:12 pm

jloco11 wrote:Now children... save it for the race course!

(At the very least people have a new target to hit now instead of me all the time haha)

Hmmm, might need to hook up the PVR, make a montage.
Granted, I do need to dump music on my PS3 for circle track racing.
Or, if I remember correctly, you don't get to listen to your music online.
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17877
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Postby jloco11 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:13 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Now children... save it for the race course!

(At the very least people have a new target to hit now instead of me all the time haha)

Hmmm, might need to hook up the PVR, make a montage.
Granted, I do need to dump music on my PS3 for circle track racing.
Or, if I remember correctly, you don't get to listen to your music online.


Correct... music only works when you play solo. When you play online, you get the shitty soundtrack music.

Another improvement they could have used from NFS.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21708
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Postby HAYTRED » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:14 pm

jloco11 wrote:
Correct... music only works when you play solo. When you play online, you get the shitty soundtrack music.

Another improvement they could have used from NFS.

oh well, I'll just put my headphones in.
Think I did that for MUA2 and ME3, jam sessions while bored. HAHA
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17877
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Postby jloco11 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:30 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
jloco11 wrote:
Correct... music only works when you play solo. When you play online, you get the shitty soundtrack music.

Another improvement they could have used from NFS.

oh well, I'll just put my headphones in.
Think I did that for MUA2 and ME3, jam sessions while bored. HAHA


I remember the games where you would play music for people...like Stan.

We need someone with the name Lieutenant Dan.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21708
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Postby HAYTRED » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:40 pm

jloco11 wrote:
HAYTRED wrote:
jloco11 wrote:
Correct... music only works when you play solo. When you play online, you get the shitty soundtrack music.

Another improvement they could have used from NFS.

oh well, I'll just put my headphones in.
Think I did that for MUA2 and ME3, jam sessions while bored. HAHA


I remember the games where you would play music for people...like Stan.

We need someone with the name Lieutenant Dan.

Lt Dan. ICE CREAM!
We were fucking rolling that night.
Not Rolling in the Deep.
Just rolling.
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17877
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Gran Turismo Open Lobby 4/20/13

Postby leeofbacup » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:50 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
leeofbacup wrote:I am up for a bit of GT5... Count me in.

oh snap. first post...and it was a good one. lends no information to who is who of the post, but hey, fuck it, he's in.


Hehehehe.... PSN is LeeOfBacup
User avatar
leeofbacup
Private First Class
Private First Class
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:09 pm
Location: North England

PreviousNext

Return to Community Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron