JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Re: JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Postby a3grlmreaper » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:20 pm

SmellyUndies wrote:This timing is impeccable. I wake up at like 5 or 6am, play the lobby for a few hours till it's done, hang around for a challenge lobby or something and then go run and organize NZ's first school run gaming club.
We gotta test how our servers work and how we can play decent games with lite gore... these little highschool kids need to be older to have fun.
At least we get to play better games though because we surpass age restrictions.

We can let EpicPineapple out of his cage and let him choose the library for your gaming club.

Keep in mind that the M is given for campaigns only, and the multiplayer portions are not rated by ESBR. As we all know, Call of Duty multiplayer isn't graphic at all. The only blood you ever see is what appears on the edge of the screen when you get shot.
User avatar
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1617
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:16 am
Location: A hot tub with Emma Watson and Anna Kendrick

Re: JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Postby SmellyUndies » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:56 pm

a3grlmreaper wrote:
SmellyUndies wrote:This timing is impeccable. I wake up at like 5 or 6am, play the lobby for a few hours till it's done, hang around for a challenge lobby or something and then go run and organize NZ's first school run gaming club.
We gotta test how our servers work and how we can play decent games with lite gore... these little highschool kids need to be older to have fun.
At least we get to play better games though because we surpass age restrictions.

We can let EpicPineapple out of his cage and let him choose the library for your gaming club.

Keep in mind that the M is given for campaigns only, and the multiplayer portions are not rated by ESBR. As we all know, Call of Duty multiplayer isn't graphic at all. The only blood you ever see is what appears on the edge of the screen when you get shot.

I'd love seeing what EP could pick for a gaming library.
The other issue with the gaming club, is our PC's suck some major ass. The processors are perfectly fine, but the GPU's are horrid. If you even bought $30 and actually used some 64bit OS's, we'd be sweet for gaming.
But yeah thanks for reminding me about that age rating thing, it's a good point.
User avatar
SmellyUndies
Major
Major
 
Posts: 2608
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Postby acaphantom » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:54 am

Awesome. I'm up for it. I don't play much ghosts, (not a fan) bout I'm already on your friends list. GT: a_ca-1
User avatar
acaphantom
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:26 am

Re: JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Postby HelloDomo » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:32 am

Sorry, I won't be able to make it since it's at 1pm. Give the spot to someone else.
HelloDomo
Private
Private
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Re: JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Postby HAYTRED » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:36 pm

I love not having to sign up. Then again, it's a miracle if I sign on, so someone would lose their spot if I didn't sign up. blahahaha
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17870
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Postby jloco11 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:10 pm

HAYTRED wrote:I love not having to sign up. Then again, it's a miracle if I sign on, so someone would lose their spot if I didn't sign up. blahahaha


Exactly... I rather have the spot there to prevent #12 from getting the boot haha
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21694
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Postby LegalGaming » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:57 pm

Just to let you know my PSN is LegalGaming as well, and MyGamingIsLegal is my YouTube channel. I'll send you a message once you get on reminding you.
User avatar
LegalGaming
Corporal 2
Corporal 2
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Re: JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Postby SmellyUndies » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:26 pm

That open lobby was epic, cheers guys.
Now I got footage to run through and edit up.
User avatar
SmellyUndies
Major
Major
 
Posts: 2608
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Postby jloco11 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:53 pm

SmellyUndies wrote:That open lobby was epic, cheers guys.
Now I got footage to run through and edit up.


Well, considering you won every match being in New Zealand and nobody able to kill you, warping around the fucking map :mrgreen:
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21694
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: JLoco11's Fixed COD Open Lobby! 3/29/14

Postby SmellyUndies » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:24 pm

I can just expect a highlight video of me just commando lunging you quite a few times.
User avatar
SmellyUndies
Major
Major
 
Posts: 2608
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 am
Location: New Zealand

PreviousNext

Return to Community Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron