Anyone Still Playing regularly

Re: Anyone Still Playing regularly

Postby dazzafett » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:42 am

All Trophies are now done except for the Rank 45 one now.
Currently at Rank 36 so hope to boost that up a bit more this evening.
Currently at 66hours online game time and have about 500,000 xp left to go so
Platinum and 100% are now firmly in my sights.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby a3grlmreaper » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Good luck... I never have the patience to get a platinum trophy, on my best games, I get about 80%, then decide the remaining 6 trophies are too hard and move onto something else
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Postby dazzafett » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:40 am

Didn't get as much time to play as i had liked over the weekend but managed to finish up half way through Rank 39 in the end. So only 5.5 Ranks to go now.

I wouldn't class the BF3 Platinum as Hard tho, Its a bit of a Grind compared to your average game but there are many games out there that require much more grinding than this and for the most part i have enjoyed playing it anyway so it hasn't felt like a grind anyway. Glad i got all the DLCs tho as its broken things up a bit going for all the extra Trophies and some of the different modes and maps they offer are pretty cool.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Musashi1596 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:18 pm

dazzafett wrote:Didn't get as much time to play as i had liked over the weekend but managed to finish up half way through Rank 39 in the end. So only 5.5 Ranks to go now.

I wouldn't class the BF3 Platinum as Hard tho, Its a bit of a Grind compared to your average game but there are many games out there that require much more grinding than this and for the most part i have enjoyed playing it anyway so it hasn't felt like a grind anyway. Glad i got all the DLCs tho as its broken things up a bit going for all the extra Trophies and some of the different modes and maps they offer are pretty cool.
I wouldn't exactly call it hard, but I wouldn't call it easy either. Some of the co-op feats requires some proper co-ordination. Drop 'em Like Liquid stands out.

And if you need a lighthearted look at levelling up to keep you going;
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dazzafett » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:40 am

Yeah Drop em like Liquid was a bit of a challenge due to the coordination needed but so long as you have good communication so that you know who is taking out who ect then its not too hard at all. I wouldn't even bother to attempt it with a random player and I did all the Co-Op with my Son who is a great Battlefield player anyway so it only took us a few attempts to learn the enemy patterns and to make sure to not miss your shots. All the co-ops were great fun tho.

Had to laugh at the Video.
Gotta Love the Gunner Seat and Medusa Tanks LOL
Reached Level 40 on Monday but am having a couple of days break from Gaming to do some other stuff so will be back on an ranking up again tomorrow.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:29 pm

dazzafett wrote:Yeah Drop em like Liquid was a bit of a challenge due to the coordination needed but so long as you have good communication so that you know who is taking out who ect then its not too hard at all. I wouldn't even bother to attempt it with a random player and I did all the Co-Op with my Son who is a great Battlefield player anyway so it only took us a few attempts to learn the enemy patterns and to make sure to not miss your shots. All the co-ops were great fun tho.

Had to laugh at the Video.
Gotta Love the Gunner Seat and Medusa Tanks LOL
Reached Level 40 on Monday but am having a couple of days break from Gaming to do some other stuff so will be back on an ranking up again tomorrow.
I did Drop 'Em Like Liquid with Loomi, it was quite funny really. I think we work well together and we were well co-ordinated, but every so often one of the enemies just wouldn't die and blew our cover, despite one of us swearing blind we had shot him (which I maintain to this day is true). Tell you what though, it was damn satisfying when we finished it.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dazzafett » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Job Done!
100% and Platinum are all mine :mrgreen:
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:09 pm

dazzafett wrote:Job Done!
100% and Platinum are all mine :mrgreen:
Haha, I was about to say I had been planning to buy Premium shortly after finding out it transfers to BF4 and would be able to join you, looks like I was a tad too late! Congrats on the plat, anyway.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dazzafett » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:13 pm

I think you will enjoy going for some of the DLC Trophies Mush. I will prob still play the game from time to time as i have really enjoyed it and the OCD part of me will want to complete more of the Premium Assignments as well lol
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Musashi1596 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:18 am

Alas, on thinking about it I realised that the article I read was talking about your PS3 BF4 stats transferring to PS4 BF4. I had forgotten it was on both consoles.
I'll see if I can get an answer whether BF3 premium will in any way affect BF4.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Battlefield 3