Omega 4 relay

Re: Omega 4 relay

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:52 pm

jloco11 wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Doesn't the Long Service Award only trigger when doing a second playthrough? I didn't think it was possible to get all the trophies in 1 runthrough?
I don't think it does. At least, I checked my trophies, and it seems I got Long Service Medal at the same time as the other trophies for completing the game (Insanity, Mission Accomplished etc).

I was only able to do Power Gamer (get to level 30) on NG+ though, as I wasn't quite able to hit the XP requirements. Not sure if it's possible, probably is, but I didn't manage it at any rate. But nonetheless, it didn't take me very long. Also had a few others to clean up, like Tactician, but that's just my fault.

I don't remember when I got it (I know I have it), but I could have sworn that was the trophy for finishing the game as Paragon and Renegade with 2 runthroughs?
Nah, you have to either complete the game twice (alignment doesn't matter, I don't think), or complete it once having gone through the interactive backstory as well.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Omega 4 relay

Postby Pauly » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:
jloco11 wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Doesn't the Long Service Award only trigger when doing a second playthrough? I didn't think it was possible to get all the trophies in 1 runthrough?
I don't think it does. At least, I checked my trophies, and it seems I got Long Service Medal at the same time as the other trophies for completing the game (Insanity, Mission Accomplished etc).

I was only able to do Power Gamer (get to level 30) on NG+ though, as I wasn't quite able to hit the XP requirements. Not sure if it's possible, probably is, but I didn't manage it at any rate. But nonetheless, it didn't take me very long. Also had a few others to clean up, like Tactician, but that's just my fault.

I don't remember when I got it (I know I have it), but I could have sworn that was the trophy for finishing the game as Paragon and Renegade with 2 runthroughs?
Nah, you have to either complete the game twice (alignment doesn't matter, I don't think), or complete it once having gone through the interactive backstory as well.

Not if you own it on Xbox and played ME1. :D
Pauly
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Previous

Return to Mass Effect