JLoco11's Adept loadouts

JLoco11's Adept loadouts

Postby jloco11 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:55 pm

The following guide is how I personally rank up my classes in Mass Effect 3. There is no "perfect" way to setup your classes, and in numerous examples I will be showing some alterations I make with each promotion.

This is also not a guide on how to use the characters, just merely a suggestion on a loadout you may want to try.

Please note, in each guide unless otherwise stated, I put EVERY power to minimum of Evolution 3. These guides will only discuss the BRANCHING POWERS starting in Evolution 4 for the powers I elect to customize.

If a power/ability is not mentioned, that means I upgrade it to Evo 3 only.
jloco11

Re: JLoco11's Adept loadouts

Human Adepts - With each human class, I like to spec them out differently because it makes no sense to have 2 identical characters that play the same way. Both loadouts I use are shown.

Human #1: http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#00LQGPDO9@0
Weapons: Phalynx heavy pistol

Singularity 4 - Increase duration by 30%
Singularity 5 - Lift Damage 50
Singularity 6 - Detonate field to inflict damage across 7 meters, explosion damage 500

Warp 4 - Increase force, damage and impact radius on biotic combos by 50%
Warp 5 - Increase weapon & power damage by 15%
Warp 6 - Increase damage to armor & barrier by 50%, weaken armor by 25%

Shockwave 4 - Increase force and damage by 30%
Shockwave 5 - Increase force and damage of biotic explosions by 65%

Alliance 4 - Power damage increase 10%, weapon capacity 20%
Alliance 5 - Power damage bonus 15%
Alliance 6 - Weapon damage by 10%

Summary - This is my biotic spamming combo class. Singularity and Warp are setup to create maximum explosions and damage, and with Alliance Training, the damage is increased.

I do not select additional Fitness powers, since I don't need to melee shit, and 625 shield is decent enough for what the class can do. Adding the 65% biotic boost to useless Shockwave, actually makes it useful for biotic explosions against slow enemies.

I also prefer the Phalynx over the Carnifex, as the Phalynx can do MORE damage over time when you factor in the fire rate, clip size & reload speed.
jloco11

Human #2: http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#00QLJODK9@0
Weapons: Arc Pistol

Singularity 4: Increase radius 25%
Singularity 5: Increaes recharge speed by 35%
Singularity 6: Expand the singularity field by 35% for 10 seconds

Warp 4: Increase damage 30%
Warp 5: Increase damage 40%, increase duration 50%
Warp 6: Increase recharge speed 25%

Shockwave 4: Increase Radius 30%
Shockwave 5: Increase distance 50% to 15 meters

Alliance 4: Increase Power damage 10%, increase weapon capacity 20%
Alliance 5: Increase Power damage 15%
Alliance 6: Reduce weapon weight for all weapons 20%

Summary - I never really use this setup, because I prefer my other Adept setup (but again, no point making 2 classes identical). This class does plenty of biotic damage, but focuses on the strength of each power, as opposed to the prior class that focuses on the strength of combos.

I also throw on the Arc Pistol for the fuck it. There's no reason other than I want to try different guns on classes, so the gun choice is not important at all.

The fact is this Human Adept is severely outmatched in every way possible by the other adept classes. Your best bet is to play Bronze for laughs, but don't expect a ton of points on Gold with either Human Adept.
jloco11

Asari Adept - I use this exact loadout every single time I promote. This is one class I will never change, and the priority is getting the Stasis Bubble as early as possible.

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#01QQGRDL9@0
Weapons: Carnifex

Stasis 4: Deals 150% more damage to targets before it breaks
Stasis 5: Recharge speed increase 35%
Stasis 6: Create a Stasis Bubble

Warp 4: Increase force, damage and impact radius of biotic detonations by 50%
Warp 5: Increase weapon and power damage by 15%
Warp 6: Increase damage to Barrier & Armors by 50%, weaken armor by 25%

Throw 4: Increase force by 40%
Throw 5: Increase force and damage of biotic detonations by 50%

Justicar 4: Increase power damage by 10% increase weapon capacity by 20%
Justicar 5: Headshot damage bonus 20%
Justicar 6: Increase weapon damage by 10%

Summary - One of the most useful classes. Can't stress the use of Bubble enough to trap multiple enemies, especially Phantoms on Silver and Gold. I choose to go for damage Stasis, and with Duration, shit will be dead before it ends anyway, so that doesn't add anything for me.

Warp & Throw are setup for maximum biotic damage. I also place an emphasis on weapon damage because the Carnifex is a light gun, with ridiculous power. And with Stasis, you can headshot anything with ease, so you might as well freeze shit and kill them with headshots.

Once again, fitness is not needed since the powers will be more important.
jloco11

Drell Adept - This is another class that I will not change and use this loadout every time. Unlike the other Adepts, Fitness is EXTREMELY important for the Drell.

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#02NDLIRN4@0
Weapon: Paladin

Reave 4: Increase duration by 40%
Reave 5: Increase recharge speed by 35%
Reave 6: Damage & Duration by 30%, Damage reduction by 15%

Cluster 4: Increase force & damage by 30%
Cluster 5: Increase grenade max by 1
Cluster 6: Increase force and damage by 50%

Assassin 4: Increase power by 10%, increase weight capacity by 20%
Assassin 5: Increase power damage by 15%

Fitness 4: Increase shield & health by 20%
Fitness 5: Decrease shield recharge speed by 15%
Fitness 6: Increase health & shield 25%, increase movement speed 10%

Summary - The Drell has the lowest health and barrier of any character in the game, and Fitness should be a top priority. The number of shots he can take is extremely limited, so you need to play a lot smarter with him.

Pull is sacrificed, but you can still do biotic damage at Evo 3 + pull shields from Cerberus Guardians.

Reave + cluster nades create biotic explosions, although the nades can kill just about any low level enemy on their own. Only way to get biotic explosions is against larger enemies.

Finally, I elect to use the Paladin with the class. Paladin is SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than the Carnifex, albeit heavier. However, since you're not spamming biotic combos, you can afford the extra weight. Pull/Reave work very quick and since Reave is a power that will affect the enemy over time, you can get in a number of shots on them while still Reaved. For this class, go with the Paladin upgrade over the Carnifex.
jloco11

Asari Justicar - 95% of the powers on the Justicar remain the same every time. The only change that I make, usually revolves around what gun I use. I haven't chosen a gun to stuck with, and have played around with different weapons.

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#03RRMIDN4@0
Weapons: Multiple... have used Avenger, Carnifex, Paladin, Phalynz & Mattock and still working with different weapons

Sphere 4: Increase radius by 30%
Sphere 5: Increase damage taken by enemies inside sphere by 15%
Sphere 6: Add Warp to sphere, setup for biotic explosions

Reave 4: Increase impact radius by 3 meters
Reave 5: Increase recharge speed by 35%
Reave 6: Increase Damage & Duration 30%, increase damage reduction 15%

Pull 4: Increase duration 50%
Pull 5: Increase damage to all lifted targets by 25%
Pull 6: Increase duration by 50% and increase force and damage of biotic detonations by 50%

Justicar 4: Power damage 10%, weight capacity 20%
Justicar 5: Increase power damage by 15%

Summary - Setting up the Sphere for damage instead of protection just makes more sense. If you use cover properly and not do anything stupid, you shouldn't take too much damage... and compare that to the amount of damage the sphere can do and that setup is a no brainer.

Since I haven't decided on what gun to use full time with the class, I forego the Justicar Evo 6 power, HOWEVER, I get to Evo power 5 on Justicar before I start adding too many points to pull. Pull is the final power I upgrade compared to the other more important powers.

Also, the key to this class is going to be knowing where to setup your bubble. If you set your bubble in bad spots, you will not be as effective with the class.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Fri May 25, 2012 3:56 pm

Phoenix Adept - I'm still learning and using this class as I go, but this setup was one that worked out pretty well for me, and that I will continue to use.

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#04LLRIDM9@0
Weapons: Carnifex or Phalynx

Singularity 4: Increase duration 30% and additonal targets can be floated
Singularity 5: Lifted targets take damage
Singularity 6: Detonate singularity to do 500 damage across 7 meters

Smash 4: Increase damage and force 30%, add biotic effect that can be detonated
Smash 5: Increase damage and force 40%
Smash 6: Increase radius 50%, and add 1 additional target

Lash 4: Increase force and damage of detonations by 50%
Lash 5: Do 100% additonal damage over 10 seconds
Lash 6: Penetrate shields and barrier and lift any target without armor for reduced damage

Phoenix 4: Increase damage 10%, increase weight capacity 20%
Phoenix 5: Increase power damage 10%

Summary - I'm still working on the details of the class, but this seems like my best option. Like all the characters in the Rebellion pack, the fact that races have 2 shared powers forces me to attempt to rank them up differently so they don't feel too similar. For this class, I choose to rank up biotics.

Increasing singularity will help biotic explosions since Lash and Smash can both set it off. Lash is designed to increase detonation power and get enemies from out behind cover. It's already a spammable power, so no need to worry too much about increase speeds.

Smash has a number of ways to rank up, but I choose to go with biotics in Evo 4 to setoff Singularity or Lash. Since the power takes so long to actually occur, I forgo speed options for power. I also choose to hit multiple targets with this power since it will be your only crowd control move.

Another thing to note is the power wind up times. Smash and Lash take quite a while to actually be performed, so making sure you have cover is almost necessity with these 2 powers because you expose yourself for precious time that could mean a death.
jloco11

Return to Mass Effect