Destiny 2 trailer for reveal

Destiny 2 trailer for reveal

Postby jloco11 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4i0AT8c-M

The worst kept secret is finally getting the trailer for the sequel. It appears the Cabal are attacking the Tower
jloco11

Re: Destiny 2 trailer for reveal

Postby LivingSky » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:06 am

jloco11 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4i0AT8c-M

The worst kept secret is finally getting the trailer for the sequel. It appears the Cabal are attacking the Tower

that was known for like a month, I think Lego posted a pre-orders or something about ( I don't know what you call them, building sets?) were it was a reenactment of a fight between the cabals and guardians in the tower.

Also as a side note, I fucking love that robot's character, I forgot his name.. Cade6 I think might be wrong
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby jloco11 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:26 pm

LivingSky wrote:
jloco11 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4i0AT8c-M

that was known for like a month, I think Lego posted a pre-orders or something about ( I don't know what you call them, building sets?) were it was a reenactment of a fight between the cabals and guardians in the tower.

Also as a side note, I fucking love that robot's character, I forgot his name.. Cade6 I think might be wrong

There are a number of things that pointed to the Cabal being next... from the old DLC picture that showed the Cabal, to the leaks about Destiny 2's supposed release date in 2016 that got pushed back (so the Rise of Iron DLC took it's place) and the Cabal were the center piece.

To the expanded Mars zone that we never had access to in Destiny 1, although there is massive area on Mars that hasn't been used yet. It's been the worst kept secret, it's just Bungie is finally confirming what people have already guessed and predicted.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLAJVmggt0

Destiny 2 trailer.... we're fighting Gary :lol:

Pre-ordering gives access to the beta of course. Then we buy the full scale beta afterwards
jloco11

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:21 pm

Bungie have already announced 2 expansions before even showing any game play. Get those credit cards ready!
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue May 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Suffice to say it seems like the games media are repeating their old habits of absolutely saturating Destiny news. I don't think I can put up with this for another year.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jloco11 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:21 pm

Can't really blame the media though. A few years ago, before we know the game was an unfinished stripped down product, Destiny articles were the most popular on all gaming websites. IGN, Kotaku, Gamespot etc.

Then the game sucked, and articles were published and received just as much attention. From people wanting it to get better, to those hating on it and trolling the comments sections.

The teaser got 5 million views, and the combined views of all their trailers worldwide got 12 million.

COD WWII got 15 million on all their regional trailers, Battlefront 2 got just under 10 million. So it still brings in the views and money, whether it's people who like it or dislike it.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Thu May 18, 2017 6:40 pm

So the live reveal of Destiny 2 came out today.

Now, a few years ago they released what looks like amazing shit (and was a pile of shit). But this reveal was incredibly impressive. A story this time, a purpose to the game, and actually quite a bit of changes.

Probably the best part of this, is clan/team support in almost everything. Plus matchmaking will improve for solo players or those who never have anyone online.

Reveal trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn1dML6RC5w
jloco11

Postby thebigb59 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:02 pm

looks interesting, a maybe purchase me thinks
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby jloco11 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Some key Destiny 2 info:

- New story is the Cabal want the travelers power. The tower is destroyed forcing you to leave Earth.
- 4 new zones in the game, while the originals will not appear. European Dead Zone (EDZ), Io (moon of Jupiter), Titan (moon of Saturn) and Nessus (a planetoid by Neptune).
- 1 raid coming, new strikes coming

- Patrols are adding new things like mini-bosses where we can get rewards, questlines in the wild
- In game maps show you where treasures are, public events etc
- New subclasses. It appears there will be more subclasses in the future (DLC most likely). But the 3 originals exist, and each is getting a 4th subclass.
- NO MORE RETURNING TO ORBIT!!!!!!!! You can finally go where ever the fuck you want from a menu, not returning to orbit to fly some where else.

- Crucible was changed to 4v4 for all game modes (fucking MLG bullshit). Every mode will only be a 4v4, no more 6v6 or 3v3... plus 8 man Rumble
- Gun setup has changed. No more primary, secondary, heavy. It's now kinetic, energy & power class. Kinetic has no elemental damage, Energy does. These are the primary weapons and you can have 2 scout rifles, 2 pulse rifles etc now. 1 will have elemental while the other one won't
- Power weapons are the old Special & Heavy weapons. Fusion, Sniper, Machine gun, Rocket launcher, grenade launchers, swords, shotguns

- Clan support now allows us to create a clan in game and SEE from that list who is online.
- In game LFG through your clan. If you have a team ready to go, you can put up a notice to find someone and people can join you. Afterwards, you can invite them to the clan or they can join you
- Everyone in the clan earns rewards when people accomplish shit. So if I play for countless hours, while others don't.... they will earn rewards based on my play time.
jloco11

Next

Return to Gaming News