Community Night

Re: Community Night

Postby jloco11 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Girlfriend had me on lockdown all weekend... running errands and wanting to spend time since she was nice enough to let me ignore her since the game came out.

So, I had no gaming time this weekend until really late. Oh well, comes with the territory of having a ball and chain!
jloco11

Postby gigitygigity » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:28 pm

jloco11 wrote:Girlfriend had me on lockdown all weekend... running errands and wanting to spend time since she was nice enough to let me ignore her since the game came out.

So, I had no gaming time this weekend until really late. Oh well, comes with the territory of having a ball and chain!

Try it when you have a ball, chain and 2 young kids who'd rather watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse for the 20th time.

Thanks for posting those boosters up. Didn't realise there were 3 of them in on it.
gigitygigity

Postby jloco11 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:50 pm

gigitygigity wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Girlfriend had me on lockdown all weekend... running errands and wanting to spend time since she was nice enough to let me ignore her since the game came out.

Try it when you have a ball, chain and 2 young kids who'd rather watch Mickey Mouse clubhouse for the 20th time.

Thanks for posting those boosters up. Didn't realise there were 3 of them in on it.

It looked like there was only the 2... that other dude was tired of him boosting and followed him around.

I try to do that when the booster is on my team. Kill his buddy and follow him to make sure he doesn't sit in another corner.
jloco11

Postby Rex156789 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:42 am

LOL :-D did u know kids these days believe in mickey mouse
Rex156789
Apprentice
Apprentice

Previous

Return to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3