Community Night

Re: Community Night

Postby deathbynumbers » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Who? Who?
User avatar
deathbynumbers
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4064
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: Community Night

Postby ttbook » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:06 am

i'm in, urmmm.. sunday would be best for me.. going out on saturday to get intocicated!!! annnd woooh for my first post in about a year probably 8)
ttbook
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Re: Community Night

Postby gigitygigity » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:23 am

ttbook wrote:i'm in, urmmm.. sunday would be best for me.. going out on saturday to get intocicated!!! annnd woooh for my first post in about a year probably 8)

10 months actually. WTF?
Image
User avatar
gigitygigity
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: The rainy and cold West Midlands

Re: Community Night

Postby ttbook » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 am

gigitygigity wrote:
ttbook wrote:i'm in, urmmm.. sunday would be best for me.. going out on saturday to get intocicated!!! annnd woooh for my first post in about a year probably 8)

10 months actually. WTF?


close enough.. i dont actually use the forum :P
ttbook
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm

Re: Community Night

Postby gigitygigity » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:51 am

ttbook wrote:
gigitygigity wrote:
ttbook wrote:i'm in, urmmm.. sunday would be best for me.. going out on saturday to get intocicated!!! annnd woooh for my first post in about a year probably 8)

10 months actually. WTF?


close enough.. i dont actually use the forum :P

No shit.
Image
User avatar
gigitygigity
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: The rainy and cold West Midlands

Re: Community Night

Postby jdot07 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:47 pm

jdot07 wrote:IM IN!!!!!!!!!!


Scratch that :( gotta work this weekend now
User avatar
jdot07
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2339
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: A floating castle in the sky

Re: Community Night

Postby dahawk » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:06 pm

might need to get mw3 if we're going to set up these matches again

Ohhhhh, Dome on MW3 . ..

I remember a shotty match on Dome W@W. Took first place I did. Think its the only time Ive been above Haytred at the end of a match.

yeaah i think i rage quit. :-D
User avatar
dahawk
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2871
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: NY

Re: Community Night

Postby greasedupbadger » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:23 am

We can try to give this a go tonight, if we dont get enough people in we can try again tomorrow night.
Ill host the first few games and then we can switch to maybe jloco hosting so its fair on everyone. Ill be on about 1030ish GMT and ill send out the invites.

FFA on Dome and ive set up a few classes,
Shotgun only
Throwing knife only
.50 cal
BOOM (including Dead Mans Hand)
Riot Shield

Throwing Knife and .50 have Dead Silence Pro, so no fall damage. I expect to see some epic 1337 360 jump killcams! :D
User avatar
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 3088
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Anywhere I fucking want

Re: Community Night

Postby EpicPineapple » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:40 am

Replace .50 Cal with MSR or L118A so it looks more 1337 :D but it does sounds fun but i have one suggestion, a regular knife only? And is BOOM like explosives only?
EpicPineapple
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 9:40 am
Location: Australia

Re: Community Night

Postby gigitygigity » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:40 pm

greasedupbadger wrote:We can try to give this a go tonight, if we dont get enough people in we can try again tomorrow night.
Ill host the first few games and then we can switch to maybe jloco hosting so its fair on everyone. Ill be on about 1030ish GMT and ill send out the invites.

FFA on Dome and ive set up a few classes,
Shotgun only
Throwing knife only
.50 cal
BOOM (including Dead Mans Hand)
Riot Shield

Throwing Knife and .50 have Dead Silence Pro, so no fall damage. I expect to see some epic 1337 360 jump killcams! :D

Sounds like a plan to me. Earlier would be better as at that time I should only be able to get one or two games. Girlfriend is away so should manage to get the mic on as well.
Image
User avatar
gigitygigity
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3892
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: The rainy and cold West Midlands

PreviousNext

Return to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron