Total War: Rome 2 playable at Rezzed!

PC Gamers Forum

Total War: Rome 2 playable at Rezzed!

Postby jdot07 » Thu May 23, 2013 5:46 pm

With little over a month to go, Rezzed have announced that Total War: Rome 2 and Company of Heroes 2 will both be playable at this years event.

"We're delighted to reveal that SEGA's highly anticipated strategy titles, Total War: Rome 2 and Company of Heroes 2 will both be available for you to play on our packed show floor. This will be the first public showing of playable code for Rome 2, making Rezzed one of the first places you'll be able to get your hands on the game."

Other playable titles include Sir, You Are Being Hunted (think S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and DayZ but with robots) and Project Zomboid, a zombie survival RPG featuring a huge open world, day night cycles and mod tools.

For those of you who don't know, Rezzed is a gaming event focused on PC & indie games, brought to you by the team behind the Eurogamer Expo. A show which last year 4000 gamers attended and let them get their hands on up-coming big-budget PC games as well as a number of independent titles.

Rezzed takes place at The NEC, Birmingham on the 22nd and 23rd June and tickets are available for £12 per day or £15 for a weekend ticket.
For more info on this event and line up head over to http://www.rezzed.com.
jdot07

Re: Total War: Rome 2 playable at Rezzed!

Postby gigitygigity » Fri May 24, 2013 9:48 am

This I might get this total war game. I rebuilt my pc last year and it's the nuts. And all I've done is surf the net.
gigitygigity

Re: Total War: Rome 2 playable at Rezzed!

Postby Neoroman » Sun May 26, 2013 1:49 am

My hype cannot be contained nor fathomed.
"Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change."

Neoroman
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Return to PC