Dark Souls 2

Re: Dark Souls 2

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:38 pm

Looks like they've nailed the atmosphere again, the artwork alone manages to evoke feelings of fear and terror. You know it's going to be good.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Sugarsugar » Mon May 19, 2014 10:10 pm

So, how's everybody finding Dark Souls 2? It just so happens to be my first dark souls game and in the fine words spoken by that creepy clown, who advertises to children, I'm loving it.

Level 85 warrior, discovering the world with my large great sword and shield....

Farming for souls does get repetitive (kill everything in sight, run back to your bonfire, rinse and repeat), but apart from that the gameplay is solid. Haven't played a challenging game for quite some time so Dark Souls 2 instantly feels refreshing.
Sugarsugar
Sergeant 3
Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Sugarsugar wrote:So, how's everybody finding Dark Souls 2? It just so happens to be my first dark souls game and in the fine words spoken by that creepy clown, who advertises to children, I'm loving it.

Level 85 warrior, discovering the world with my large great sword and shield....

Farming for souls does get repetitive (kill everything in sight, run back to your bonfire, rinse and repeat), but apart from that the gameplay is solid. Haven't played a challenging game for quite some time so Dark Souls 2 instantly feels refreshing.

I might write a review of it actually, but generally I loved it. I'll tell you this though, farming souls the way you mentioned is highly inefficient. Taking out bosses in a co-op hotspot will net you much more.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Dark Souls