Dark Souls III

Re: Dark Souls III

Postby Treehugger » Tue May 03, 2016 8:09 pm

On my 5th character the 3rd skeleton I killed dropped the Falchion do you still need it?
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue May 03, 2016 8:12 pm

Treehugger wrote:On my 5th character the 3rd skeleton I killed dropped the Falchion do you still need it?
No, thanks. Fatman gave me one and I since received another.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mi2Lethal » Wed May 04, 2016 3:58 pm

Now that I've seen these terrifying ideas, I want them in the game right NOW.
Really impressed with the artwork as well.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:21 pm

The Princes are a shit boss fight when solo and perfectly illustrate that From have focused far too much on boss aggression. I staggered the big one (in the first phase) and performed a riposte. The second the animation finished I started to try and drink one swig of estus, thinking not unreasonably that it would be a good time to do so.

Before I finish the animation, he's back on his feet and has sliced me again. How is that even vaguely fair? I got punished for trying to heal at what should have been literally the best possible time.

Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mi2Lethal » Mon May 30, 2016 9:01 am

Got the platinum yesterday after taking a good 2 week break from the game because of Uncharted. I've remembered how much of a pain in the ass it is to farm proof of concords, fortunately I only needed 8 more (still took too fucking long to farm) to get the last miracle from the Blade covenant.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Musashi1596 » Mon May 30, 2016 1:46 pm

Mi2Lethal wrote:Got the platinum yesterday after taking a good 2 week break from the game because of Uncharted. I've remembered how much of a pain in the ass it is to farm proof of concords, fortunately I only needed 8 more (still took too fucking long to farm) to get the last miracle from the Blade covenant.
I've still not gone back to the game due to the state it was in when I left it, I gather from your farming that it still hasn't been fixed? Congrats on the plat!
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mi2Lethal » Mon May 30, 2016 3:35 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:
Mi2Lethal wrote:Got the platinum yesterday after taking a good 2 week break from the game because of Uncharted. I've remembered how much of a pain in the ass it is to farm proof of concords, fortunately I only needed 8 more (still took too fucking long to farm) to get the last miracle from the Blade covenant.
I've still not gone back to the game due to the state it was in when I left it, I gather from your farming that it still hasn't been fixed? Congrats on the plat!

They released a patch which was supposed to improve connections between Blade of the Darkmoons and Blue Sentinels, but over the 2 hours that I was farming I didn't get summoned even once. Now that may be due to the fact that I was level 130 or the patch didn't do jack shit and those covenants are still broken :fury2: .
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Came back to the game after getting the FFXIV plat so I could work on it. Even after such a long gap, honestly I'm already pretty bored with it. All I've done today is free Greirar, mooch through the undead settlement, get told I'm being summoned as a Blade before it failed, and started using a dual sword getup because it looks good.

Annoyed that dual wielding falchions isn't a good idea due to an abysmal moveset, despite the other curved swords being fine.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Got the platinum trophy! And had a fair bit of fun with it before I finished playing it. My final DS3 video above, be warned, it's silly.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:40 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:Got the platinum trophy! And had a fair bit of fun with it before I finished playing it. My final DS3 video above, be warned, it's silly.
I... had somewhat less fun towards the end of the plat. Suffice to say collecting the rings was not terribly entertaining.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Dark Souls