Next Hip Fire Commentary videos

Next Hip Fire Commentary videos

Postby jloco11 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Keeping things simple.... 8 videos total, and people can send in games that have been released within the last 6 months. Although, I also want to include PUBG in that category since that seems to be the rage all these days. Anything that has been newly released in the last 6 months.

So if a game released on console a year ago, but just released on PC, that doesn't count (aside from PUBG).

Usual rules:
- 10 minutes long maximum
- no potato recordings
- don't put the name of the game in the title of your YT video, because I see that when I download them... use your name instead
- if this is a weird fucking game, at least give me a title screen so I know what fucking game I am talking about
jloco11

Re: Next Hip Fire Commentary videos

Postby LivingSky » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:05 pm

jloco11 wrote:Keeping things simple.... 8 videos total, and people can send in games that have been released within the last 6 months. Although, I also want to include PUBG in that category since that seems to be the rage all these days. Anything that has been newly released in the last 6 months.

So if a game released on console a year ago, but just released on PC, that doesn't count (aside from PUBG).

Usual rules:
- no potato recordings
- don't put the name of the game in the title of your YT video, because I see that when I download them... use your name instead
- if this is a weird fucking game, at least give me a title screen so I know what fucking game I am talking about

quick question. does major expansions count? like warframe just added this massive new update, that basically made a new game.
can i send gameplay of that?
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby jloco11 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:37 pm

LivingSky wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Keeping things simple.... 8 videos total, and people can send in games that have been released within the last 6 months. Although, I also want to include PUBG in that category since that seems to be the rage all these days. Anything that has been newly released in the last 6 months.

Usual rules:
- no potato recordings

quick question. does major expansions count? like warframe just added this massive new update, that basically made a new game.
can i send gameplay of that?

Expansion = Yes
Warframe = No... it was already submitted as a game
jloco11

Postby Jimbob1337 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:48 pm

So for the five or so people that are still playing D2, can they send in some bullshit from that that isn't on the prior page? I figure something like Grand Theft Pike might be entertaining :P

If not then I'm going to need to think of a game to play, or god forbid actually buy one!
PSN: Morbuss15
YT: Jimbob1337
Jimbob1337
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Fongtastic93 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:36 am

Hello! I am new to Prestige Gamerz but have been a subscriber to Jloco for years now. I figured it was time to help out my favorite YouTuber. My submission:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POpcJVxi5a8
Fongtastic93
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Treehugger » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRRUR-wsz5U

I know I asked this before, but what if a game was released more than 6 months ago in a different country and just recently got an English release.

Or does a demo of a game that hasn't come out yet count as well?
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby TrewSaiko » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:05 am

Turning this 25mins of gameplay into 10mins was a bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hjumehW5B4
Life sucks sometimes. If it didn't, videogames wouldn't exist.
TrewSaiko
Private
Private

Postby Mi2Lethal » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:59 am

Fongtastic93 wrote:Hello! I am new to Prestige Gamerz but have been a subscriber to Jloco for years now. I figured it was time to help out my favorite YouTuber. My submission:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POpcJVxi5a8

Welcome!

Video follows the rules, good to go.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Jimbob1337 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Another quick question, can we send in DLC footage that was released in the last 6 months, if it deviates from standard gameplay?
PSN: Morbuss15
YT: Jimbob1337
Jimbob1337
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby LivingSky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Everybody has good games, and I have the predicament. If i sent this I might get banned because J has had enough of my shit.

Also a question, Remastered editions count as a new game right?
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Next

Return to Hip Fire Commentary