Next Hip Fire Commentary videos

Re: Next Hip Fire Commentary videos

Postby Jimbob1337 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Mind if I send in another video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqFWttlFkJA
PSN: Morbuss15
YT: Jimbob1337
User avatar
Jimbob1337
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:22 pm

Re: Next Hip Fire Commentary videos

Postby Reanimate » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Can I submit Kingdom Come Deliverance?

I've been playing it nonstop, and it just came out pretty recently.

I could also submit Rainbow Six Siege. I've noticed that no one has submitted that either.
Image
XBL: Reanimatiions - PSN: Luminations
User avatar
Reanimate
Private
Private
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:13 am

Re: Next Hip Fire Commentary videos

Postby jloco11 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:31 pm

Reanimate wrote:Can I submit Kingdom Come Deliverance?

I've been playing it nonstop, and it just came out pretty recently.

I could also submit Rainbow Six Siege. I've noticed that no one has submitted that either.


Sure, because I need some videos to keep in storage at this point.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21694
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Next Hip Fire Commentary videos

Postby Reanimate » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:58 am

jloco11 wrote:
Reanimate wrote:Can I submit Kingdom Come Deliverance?

I've been playing it nonstop, and it just came out pretty recently.

I could also submit Rainbow Six Siege. I've noticed that no one has submitted that either.


Sure, because I need some videos to keep in storage at this point.


Could I just submit both games, or just one? I can do one of them tonight and the other video sometime this weekend.
Image
XBL: Reanimatiions - PSN: Luminations
User avatar
Reanimate
Private
Private
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:13 am

Re: Next Hip Fire Commentary videos

Postby jloco11 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:20 pm

Reanimate wrote:
jloco11 wrote:
Reanimate wrote:Can I submit Kingdom Come Deliverance?

I've been playing it nonstop, and it just came out pretty recently.

I could also submit Rainbow Six Siege. I've noticed that no one has submitted that either.


Sure, because I need some videos to keep in storage at this point.


Could I just submit both games, or just one? I can do one of them tonight and the other video sometime this weekend.


RBSS has already been sent in, so I won't take that one.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21694
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Next Hip Fire Commentary videos

Postby Reanimate » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:25 pm

https://youtu.be/1vNtMJm0cKw

Here's my glorious submission .. again! I messed up the export and exported the video at 5x the bitrate, making the video file about 6x its size (from about 1.35 GBs to 7.7 GBs), so I re-exported it at the correct bitrate with some tweaks, so it's back to a more comfortable 1.35 GBs. It should be good now! Let me know if the quality looks good!

If you want some more vids, I'll be happy to record some more. There's plenty of games I know you haven't commentated over, including some PC only games.
Image
XBL: Reanimatiions - PSN: Luminations
User avatar
Reanimate
Private
Private
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:13 am

Previous

Return to Hip Fire Commentary

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron