Boosters

Boosters

Postby Modestdust » Mon May 07, 2012 6:36 am

It's been a few weeks since I have played MW3 in a while since Uncharted 3 has taken up my time. So today I decided to play rounds of Infected and started to get into it when theses two guys started boosting in the lobby. Didn't ruin my day but was a minor annoyance.

PSN: Modestdust

Modestdust
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Boosters

Postby Ricco » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:01 pm

As soon as a splitscreener pops up in the killfeed commiting suicide,i allready know they are going to boost hahahah.But you know what ill never understand about boosters.In MW2 they were doing it for headshots for the cammo either the challenge,but after your done where the fuck is the joy???If id do that i would have no feeling whatsoever,the game was made to challenge you.Whenever i completed 1000 headshots on a gun normally i felt badass hahahaha because i worked hard for that.No but srsly i always bragged to my friends when i did that hahaha.Same goes for the nuke.If you call it in,people will curse you out and you would get no joy out of it.Id be more happy running around and getting 25 kills then sitting in the back of the map knifing someone.I swear ill never understand people who boost....
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Re: Boosters

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 am

I still think campers are worse than boosters. And butt buddy campers, the ones that sit next to each other. Then you get into camping lag switching butt buddies with over powered guns and claymores, you have officially made yourself look pathetic. But boosters, if thy want a Moab I don't care, it's not me who's looking like a loser anyway hahaha :-D
Zombies Records
Highest Rounds in order of Map Release (W@W maps being first) - 20, 28, 34, 48, 50, 34, 48, 35, 35, 38, 34, 27, 56, 48, 70, 45
No Mans Land Record - 265 Kills (Ranked 867)
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Return to MW3 Community Videos