Re: This is how bad my lag is sometimes

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:57 am

Pffft. Call that lag?

Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:01 am

haha wow, I swear that has happened to me before, the teleport lags are so often appeared in MW2 on Xbox :-P
Yet, I do have to say that is pretty bad. But the video I recorded happens to me on almost a daily basis. Whenever someone else is on the internet this is what happens. I don't know about that guy in that video you sent me, but that looked shitty too haha
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:04 am

A7XDrumCovers wrote:haha wow, I swear that has happened to me before, the teleport lags are so often appeared in MW2 on Xbox :-P
Yet, I do have to say that is pretty bad. But the video I recorded happens to me on almost a daily basis. Whenever someone else is on the internet this is what happens. I don't know about that guy in that video you sent me, but that looked shitty too haha
You should have seen what I had to deal with back on my BT connection... That was me playing in the video, by the way.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby A7XDrumCovers » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:21 am

Musashi1596 wrote:
A7XDrumCovers wrote:haha wow, I swear that has happened to me before, the teleport lags are so often appeared in MW2 on Xbox :-P
You should have seen what I had to deal with back on my BT connection... That was me playing in the video, by the way.

Ah I see! Man, at least I don't fee alone! :-D
A7XDrumCovers
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby Ricco » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:16 am

i no longer experience this bullshit because i laid off of cod!well...sometimes when my friends ask me to fuck around in private match or infected,maybe ill put MW3 back in :-D
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Return to MW3 Community Videos