Rumored leaked GTA V Single Player DKC

Rumored leaked GTA V Single Player DKC

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:49 pm

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/gta-5-dlc- ... sts-448121

2 separate leakers from GTA have both stated 2 DLC packs are coming to GTA V's single player mode. Agent 14 with Trevor being the lead, and a zombie mode with Michael being the lead.

Since RDR had zombies, this would fall in line with a Rockstar DLC.

So..... who's going to play DLC for a game coming up on being 2 years old? Good to see Rockstar supporting the game... bad to see the timing being awful.
jloco11

Re: Rumored leaked GTA V Single Player DKC

Postby a3grlmreaper » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Zombies? After how awesome it was RDR.. count me in. Nothing more awesome than the Old West and Zombies.

Wonder how they will balance out the gameplay for it. What's going to stop me from mowing down zombies with my minigun... or my tank... or my attack helicopter... or my jet.
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Postby SmellyUndies » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:43 am

jloco11 wrote:http://www.idigitaltimes.com/gta-5-dlc-update-single-player-dlc-will-feature-agent-14-heists-448121

2 separate leakers from GTA have both stated 2 DLC packs are coming to GTA V's single player mode. Agent 14 with Trevor being the lead, and a zombie mode with Michael being the lead.

So..... who's going to play DLC for a game coming up on being 2 years old? Good to see Rockstar supporting the game... bad to see the timing being awful.

Considering the game only just came out for PC and the PS4/XB1 version only came out a few months ago with plenty of people still playing, this new story content is pretty good timing.
Rockstar have never let up on the game support. Thousands of new shit was added to the story and MP for free because they made hundreds of millions from micro transactions.
SmellyUndies
Major
Major

Postby jloco11 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:13 pm

SmellyUndies wrote:
jloco11 wrote:http://www.idigitaltimes.com/gta-5-dlc-update-single-player-dlc-will-feature-agent-14-heists-448121

Considering the game only just came out for PC and the PS4/XB1 version only came out a few months ago with plenty of people still playing, this new story content is pretty good timing.
Rockstar have never let up on the game support. Thousands of new shit was added to the story and MP for free because they made hundreds of millions from micro transactions.

Support is one thing... but releasing your SP DLC packs almost 2 years after the game is asking a lot from gamers with short attention spans.

Even with remastered versions, how many people thought it was a good purchase if they already played the old gen versions?

This sounds likes content that at the very least, should have come out around the time PC and current gen consoles got the game. That sparks interest. I can't see this drumming up support from people who left the game already... people who enjoyed it and still enjoy it, but moved on.
jloco11

Return to Grand Theft Auto V