Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer

Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer

Postby jloco11 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:15 pm

The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite finally see what their competition for GOTY looks like.

jloco11

Re: Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer

Postby assassinof1337 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Hmm, looks like Saints Row 4 is going to have some competition. They took some of my favorite things from SR3(car customization and mechanics. I'm sorry, but I've never played a R* game other than Midnight Club that didn't feel clunky gameplay wise), and rolled them into an epic world.

Normally I would take any trailer with a grain of salt(or the whole damn salt shaker in the case of EA), but Rockstar is like sex and pizza; even when its bad, its still pretty good!
assassinof1337
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ricco » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm throwing money at my screen ! Nothing is happening !!!
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby Ricco » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:24 pm

assassinof1337 wrote:Hmm, looks like Saints Row 4 is going to have some competition. They took some of my favorite things from SR3(car customization and mechanics. I'm sorry, but I've never played a R* game other than Midnight Club that didn't feel clunky gameplay wise), and rolled them into an epic world.

Normally I would take any trailer with a grain of salt(or the whole damn salt shaker in the case of EA), but Rockstar is like sex and pizza; even when its bad, its still pretty good!

Car customization was in GTA since San Andreas, or even earlier i belive.
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby assassinof1337 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 pm

Ricco wrote:
assassinof1337 wrote:Hmm, looks like Saints Row 4 is going to have some competition. They took some of my favorite things from SR3(car customization and mechanics. I'm sorry, but I've never played a R* game other than Midnight Club that didn't feel clunky gameplay wise), and rolled them into an epic world.

San Andreas yes, but not in IV.
assassinof1337
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Ricco » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:21 pm

assassinof1337 wrote:
Ricco wrote:

Yep, but you can't basically say that they took it from SR3
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Postby assassinof1337 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Ricco wrote:
assassinof1337 wrote:
Ricco wrote:

Yep, but you can't basically say that they took it from SR3

THE POINT IS its there, and that is a good thing.
assassinof1337
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Rezenave01 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:41 am

I can't wait for this game
Rezenave01
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby jloco11 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Honestly, if they can pull ALL of this off to mean something, it has game of the century written all over it.

BUT, if they're just throwing all this shit in the game because they can... that's a different story. Combining some golf, racing, tour de france, boat racing and Cabela's hunting and all that shit sounds great, but it has to have purpose for me other than time filler.

Want a great example of time filler? Assassins Creed 3 with all the hunting in the woods. Fantastic stuff, not relevant to the game or useful in anyway. Seeing what GTA is putting in this game is impressive, but to fully impress me, it has to be something more than just random filler (which is basically what the trailer was stating it was).
jloco11

Postby Ricco » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 pm

I am wondering how many cutscenes they have made for the character switch option. I can't wait to get the same activity twice lol :)
Ricco
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2

Next

Return to Grand Theft Auto V