Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby HAYTRED » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:16 pm

jloco11 wrote:Wait, you have to buy tickets to stand in a public area? Or are they giving you guys more shit to ignite fires :lol:

The parades here are free, just a matter of showing up. The only tickets that needed are for sitting in the grandstands or VIP areas of parades, but all of ours are free. Thanksgiving, St Patricks Day, hell freezing over and the Mets winning another world series......... all free!

Only games on my radar come out late March. Getting the remake of Shadow of the Colossus that came out yesterday, but that game is all of 4-6 hours. Awesome game, but only 4-6 hours.

Had to buy train tickets beforehand to get to the city.
for the phillies...most people just rode the train for free.
so wasn't traveling to get train tickets to ride the train today.

they also shut down the parking at the stadiums, so literally, there is no where for people outside the city to park. LOL

So, i'll be safely in my cubical today.

So everything was free, except the train ride to the city and any fines you get while you are there. lol
Also, like 1500 people or maybe it was 15000 people, per portapotty.
Was the estimate. HAHAHA
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:51 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Wait, you have to buy tickets to stand in a public area? Or are they giving you guys more shit to ignite fires :lol:

The parades here are free, just a matter of showing up. The only tickets that needed are for sitting in the grandstands or VIP areas of parades, but all of ours are free. Thanksgiving, St Patricks Day, hell freezing over and the Mets winning another world series......... all free!

Only games on my radar come out late March. Getting the remake of Shadow of the Colossus that came out yesterday, but that game is all of 4-6 hours. Awesome game, but only 4-6 hours.

Had to buy train tickets beforehand to get to the city.
for the phillies...most people just rode the train for free.
so wasn't traveling to get train tickets to ride the train today.

they also shut down the parking at the stadiums, so literally, there is no where for people outside the city to park. LOL

So, i'll be safely in my cubical today.

So everything was free, except the train ride to the city and any fines you get while you are there. lol
Also, like 1500 people or maybe it was 15000 people, per portapotty.
Was the estimate. HAHAHA

You know hell must be freezing over the past like 5 years............Cubs win the world series, Astros win the world series, Eagles win a superbowl, Cleveland won the NBA championship.

Maybe there is hope for my Mets this year :lol: All my other teams suck, so they're the last hope I have to see any NY team win something.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:40 pm

PSN went down last night just as I got my raid rewards. Seriously, I grabbed the shit and got booted immediately.

Bungie announced more changes coming to the game. No new content per say, but changes for future content.

- Nightfall timers getting removed. Replaced with Nightfall scoring, so killing enemies instead of running past them means more points = a better reward
- Challenge cards will drop from nightfall, where you can add more modifiers to NF each week................so imagine doing nightfall and then ADDING another modifier of your choice on Prestige for more points
- Each Nightfall strike now comes with an emblem, and that emblem will have your score for the latest NF. If you beat the point limit Bungie sets, you get a purple aura over your head (instead of blue for beating Prestige)

The Prestige Raid(s) are also getting tuned out a bit differently. Instead of just adding more bullet sponges and encounters, Prestige mode is going to fuck with our loadouts. We will have a curated loadout system, where each week, 1 of the prestige modes will have set loadout you need to have like say Kinectic Auto, Sidearm Energy and Shotgun Heavy. Or Kinetic Scout, Energy SMG, Sniper etc.

And a modifier for us like extra headshot damage, melee kills increase super energy, double orb creation after super kills etc. Actually sounds like a decent way to play that, other than me using the same fucking guns each time. Although I can't imagine people killing Calus with a shotgun.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:44 pm

Went to Best Buy this weekend to pick up Shadow of the Colossus..... fucking thing was sold out! WTF, I finally want a new game and the shit is sold out?

Played Destiny and NCAA football. Nobody knows how to do Calus challenge, fucking people are horrible. I still have to do the challenge on my Titan and finish all the prior encounters on my Titan and Hunter.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Valentines day event starts today and Bungie seems to slowly get the idea people want to PLAY for rewards instead of buying them. We bashed their fucking heads in over the rewards, so they seem to get that now.

You get rewards for playing content, on a knock-out list. So once you earn a ghost shell, you won't get that one again. It gives you all the unique rewards, plus each time you level up you get an illuminated engram & crimson days engram with the event themed rewards.

Crimson Days event = 2v2 crucible match, standing next to teammate gives you quicker ability recharge.

Beating Nightfall = a new emblem
Beating Raid = new ornament for Wardcliff coil
Complete 5 Crimson Days matches = exotic sparrow & Beyonce dance

Nightfall is the fun one, tons of grenades against the Vex boss.
jloco11

Postby gigitygigity » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:37 pm

So it's as quite in here as it is in the chat these days huh?
gigitygigity

Postby jloco11 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Yep, nobody is playing the same game. No decent game is out to unite everyone, so it's a wasteland here.
jloco11

Postby LivingSky » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:34 am

jloco11 wrote:Yep, nobody is playing the same game. No decent game is out to unite everyone, so it's a wasteland here.

You can come play monster hunter. They already showed alot of FREE dlc that will be coming.
Just a heads up late game is very grindy.
LivingSky
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby HAYTRED » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:47 pm

LivingSky wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Yep, nobody is playing the same game. No decent game is out to unite everyone, so it's a wasteland here.

You can come play monster hunter. They already showed alot of FREE dlc that will be coming.
Just a heads up late game is very grindy.

you can come play the Division with KY, RIP, Vexed and I.

I'm literally playing the game for one gun.
Just so I can play the PVP.
Max rank on Underground, but that gives decent drops occasionally.

Haven't even gone into the survival thing.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:54 pm

Got a game to hold me over for now, Shadow of the Colossus remastered. Has about 4-6 hours of content, but I can stretch that out by doing all the time trials and then moving on to hard mode.

Still playing NCAA football on PS3 every now and then. Almost at the national championship, and the off season stuff is where i have most of my fun.

Then MLB the show is on my radar in the future, and that's plenty of time spent since the season is 162 games. I can turn the recycled Mets into a championship team :lol:
jloco11

PreviousNext

Return to Ghosts