Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby jloco11 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:30 pm

I had just finished God of War before the Warmind DLC....... So I needed a good letdown after beating an awesome game :lol:
jloco11

Postby thebigb59 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:48 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:destiny 2 has dlc?

I heard it was a whole 2 hours of new content. :mrgreen:

so 2 hours of the same stuff over and over again :-D
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby jloco11 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:33 pm

thebigb59 wrote:
HAYTRED wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:destiny 2 has dlc?

I heard it was a whole 2 hours of new content. :mrgreen:

so 2 hours of the same stuff over and over again :-D

About 90 minutes of the same stuff.... like 30 minutes of new stuff that will repeat in the future!
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:36 pm

The grind is definitely real in this DLC. New raid lair wants people to be 370 to get in, and the boss is 380 power level.

Most people can barely get to 360, let alone 370. I look on my friends list, and I'm easily one of the highest leveled players, while the overwhelming majority are stuck in the 345-359 area. At best, I can try the raid lair tonight and get to the boss.... I know nobody can beat it, but getting to the boss will be an accomplishment at this point.

Brown, Vexed, KY, Rip, Dean and a few other cast of characters are playing, so hopefully I can get them high enough to jump into the raid lair with me. That's a far different look than Haytred, Smelly, Bike, Sky & Junky!
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Tue May 15, 2018 8:51 pm

It's official, I am 1 step closer to world domination!

Actually, just another promotion :lol: The person ahead of me in the pecking order of the department is leaving, which means I will officially be running the NY office for my department. Technically my boss runs the department across all our global offices, and he does handle the NY office..... but he's in charge of all the offices with multiple people who report to him.

I get the job that all the other office heads have, which means..................................................................longer work hours :cry: But more money.

Thank fuck this person is leaving though. She has been a lazy ass, that refused to fix things that went wrong and our boss kept giving her shit about her mistakes over the past few years, while I had to clean up all her fuck ups. Now she's leaving, so I finally get the other half of the department I have been asking for since she's clueless. I was already doing the financial half, and now I get the other part to fix this place.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Got Brown and Dean through their first Gauntlet challenge..... of course they both killed me not knowing what arrows to shoot, but luckily we got through all that shit.

Still a shit ton more to do this week. Titan has normal raid, still have all 3 prestige raids, still haven't done new raid lair, haven't finished any flashpoint, heroic strikes, crucible or Clan XP. Plus the next steps in the questlines for the exotic weapons.

Only shit I completed was 3 nightfalls, 3 Argos kills, 2 normal raids.
jloco11

Postby thebigb59 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:13 pm

jloco11 wrote:The grind is definitely real in this DLC. New raid lair wants people to be 370 to get in, and the boss is 380 power level.

Most people can barely get to 360, let alone 370. I look on my friends list, and I'm easily one of the highest leveled players, while the overwhelming majority are stuck in the 345-359 area. At best, I can try the raid lair tonight and get to the boss.... I know nobody can beat it, but getting to the boss will be an accomplishment at this point.

Brown, Vexed, KY, Rip, Dean and a few other cast of characters are playing, so hopefully I can get them high enough to jump into the raid lair with me. That's a far different look than Haytred, Smelly, Bike, Sky & Junky!

Play Elite Dangerous, the grind is very very real in that game
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Previous

Return to Ghosts