Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:11 pm

TONS of E3 news and release dates...... holy fuck February through March of next year is going to be a good time to be a gamer.

Anthem finally showed more live (scripted) gameplay, but it shows the scale of shit we can fight in the game
https://youtu.be/T6BeRjOcuQ8?t=13m15s

Releases 2/22/19

The Division 2 showed on their game, taking place in Washington DC this time around. Of course, you can't trust a Ubisoft trailer, so we'll see where this game leads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di5-xxrCpRU

Releases 3/15/19

And Destiny will most likely release their second update to the Forsaken DLC in early March. 3 loot shooters active at the same time
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:55 pm

A few things to note about Anthem and the Division 2:

- Anthem HAS NO PVP!!!! None, whatsoever, it is a completely co-op game.
- No loot boxes either, although who knows what cosmetics they will sell people
- Every activity has matchmaking

For the Division 2
- There will be a dark zone, that will be different from how D1 played. No further details available
- It's a brand new Division, nothing carries over from the first game. New character, new concept, new story that does exist in the same world at Division 1.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:26 pm

https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.c ... en-us/home

jloco11

Postby HAYTRED » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:03 pm

How was the Jurassic Park simulator live stream?
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby HAYTRED » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:08 pm

jloco11 wrote:https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home

I'm in.
I'm so end game in Division 1 right now.
Just running Legendary missions all day every day.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby thebigb59 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:53 pm

jloco11 wrote:- Anthem HAS NO PVP!!!! None, whatsoever, it is a completely co-op game.
- No loot boxes either, although who knows what cosmetics they will sell people
- Every activity has matchmaking

So a destiny clone then :-D
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby jloco11 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:50 pm

HAYTRED wrote:How was the Jurassic Park simulator live stream?

90 people watched a park simulator at midnight!

Makes no fucking sense, because the game is boring to watch, but relaxing to play. Sort of like your fishing game, which is relaxing as hell, but boring as shit to watch.

I spent the first 30 minutes figuring out how the fuck to power the island. For the life of me, I couldn't get the hang of the electrical work needed, and kept running out of power or didn't have enough power.

Game has 6 islands, and I am already on #4. #1 is a tutorial island and basically you can't fuck it up.

#2 has bad weather, sabotage on the island and wants you to put raptors on the island. And those fuckers are impossible to keep happy and keep from killing guests.

#3 starts you off with a bankrupt island. Each island gives you a bit of seed money like 3-4 million. The bankrupt island puts you 1 million in debt, with no dinosaurs and broken enclosures. Once you know how to sell some assets to get money, it's easy. You can't transfer money from prior islands, although if you know how to work the game, you can transfer assets between islands that brings in money. Almost like vault space between characters.

#4 is a nightmare. Small park, all aggressive carnivores put in tiny enclosures with little money and TONS of fucking tornadoes.

Haven't gotten to #5 yet and #6 is the open sandbox/bonus completion island. I unlocked it already, but there is no point going there yet. It's really meant for completing the game and doing whatever you want on that island, and I haven't unlocked everything in the game yet.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:51 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
jloco11 wrote:https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/home

I'm in.
I'm so end game in Division 1 right now.
Just running Legendary missions all day every day.

I'm going to be so lost again, but I damn sure signed up!
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Got through all 3 Spire of Stars runs.... it's funny how many teams want to try something "different", only to get fucking melted in seconds. Not sure why the fuck people want to reinvent the wheel when it comes to the boss fight, but the easiest way is just sniping the fuckers head off.

Good news regarding the Forsaken DLC, all of our gear carries forwards. Even though Bungie is changing the weapon slotting system and adding random rolls, our current gear will still be useful. The Ikelos Shotgun is probably the first thing people will rank up, considering it does more damage than the Gjallarhorn.

Yep, unquestionably, undeniably does more damage to any boss in the game than even the might Gjallarhorn. It has melted the raid boss in 4 seconds.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:27 pm

In playing escalation protocol, I "accidentally" killed the boss too earlier with the randoms I was farming with. Mainly to make sure I got the chest to complete my gear set. You're supposed to kill the boss with 0 seconds on the clock, and I did it with 1 second left.

Boss also managed to drop my second Ikelos shotgun.

To pretend I wasn't the dick that did things too early, I ran another EP with that group from wave 1. Got the shotgun again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That gun does not drop for shit for some people, I have seen players grind 100 completions and still not get it. Meanwhile, I get it on back to back drops.

So I have the shotty now on all 3 characters, 1 in each flavor, all masterworks.
jloco11

PreviousNext

Return to Ghosts