Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby HAYTRED » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:01 pm

jloco11 wrote:I know they lowered the health gates for most enemies, but still not a 1 shot headshot on most of them! I know some guns & the armor sets were excellent to melt enemies, but it still made no sense how the HVT's or any other bullet sponge just absorbed headshots for days.

People who played the Division 2 at E3 gave info on the changes. You now have a special weapon, a high damage weapon with limited ammo.

I mean, it's literally the same as Destiny.
You shoot stuff until it's dead.
you can headshot the low level crap with a sniper rifle.
I mean, if everything died with 1 shot, it wouldn't be much of a game.

They are HVTs, if they died instantly, they wouldn't be very high value...they'd just be targets.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:06 pm

7 weeks later, people still don't know how to do the new raid. First 2 groups ran fine in about 40 minutes. Third run was a bunch of idiots, and I should have checked them on raid report.

I always check the person who makes the post, but didn't check the other 4 assholes. Host had 8 clears, rest of the room had NONE! Not a single fucking clear among them, including 1 person doing it for the first time. I tried to be patient, but they were fucking clueless. Every run, someone did something incredibly fucking stupid that screwed the run over so finally I smartened up and left.

Leaves 1 raid I need to finish.

Have to grind nightfall this week, the DFA handcannon is the reward, and that shit is worth it if I can get it.

IB bounties were pretty easy yesterday, and finished them in 2-3 games.... or in the case of my Titan, just 1 game.

1 game I played was a fucking game of 12 flag monkeys! Each person in the room had 6 captures minimum! I had 8, tops on our team had 11 tops on the opposing team had 13. I think the whole game was both teams running clockwise around the map to the next flag. Anyone that went counterclockwise, got teamshot by 6 people :lol:
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 pm

3rd raid done. 1 escalation protocol done + another notch on the sword catalyst quest..... I still need to finish my Titan & farm EP for the SMG to complete the set. Once my Titan gets the helmet and I get the SMG, then I don't have anything else to play for in EP.

IB went smooth surprisingly. Only exception is not killing people with supers. Seriously, if I get 2 per game, that's an achievement. I can't fucking find anyone to kill with my supers.

Need to farm nightfall tonight for the DFA. 6-8 minute speed runs and burn the boss down. Maybe a fucking strike catalyst will drop too since that shit is annoying as fuck.

JWE has DLC tomorrow to coincide with the movie. 6 new dinos, including the Indoraptor which is apparently going to be very difficult to keep happy in an enclosure. Others in the pack are Allosaurus, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Stygimoloch & Sinoceratops.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:40 pm

Farmed nightfall, no handcannon for anyone. Played IB, no catalysts dropped.

Things left to do: Titan needs nightfall, flashpoint & escalation protocol. Warlock has to finish flashpoint. Saturday will be heroic strikes for all 3 characters since the modifiers will be the best possible option.

Still need 34 super kills in IB, which takes forever. If I am lucky, I can get 2 supers per game... and hope to fuck I kill someone with them.

JWE DLC came out today, and people already got the 6 new dinosaurs. Will play that tonight as well.
jloco11

Postby jloco11 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Finished with Iron Banner, and on my last fucking game I finally got 1 of the catalysts. Holy shit the drop rates on these fucking things are horrible.

Speaking of horrible drop rates, not DFA and no EP SMG either. So basically nothing accomplished.
jloco11

Postby gigitygigity » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:23 am

PS4 is in the cupboard for a few months so as to enjoy this fine English summer.

Plus, the boys were losing their shit while playing Fortnite. Wasn't great to see.
gigitygigity

Postby HAYTRED » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Need an iced coffee maker at work...
Our new building, has the oddest fucking temperature zones.
There appears to be no thermostat for the engineering area...
So it's uncomfortably warm at my desk.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:43 pm

My office is always warm....... unbelievably, unbearably warm. In the summer the AC doesn't get blasted enough through the vents, but in the winter the heat comes in full blast. I have no fucking idea why that happens, but it's incredibly disgusting to work in my office.

Meanwhile, the office next to me is always freezing. Clearly she gets my cold air.
jloco11

Postby HAYTRED » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:50 pm

jloco11 wrote:My office is always warm....... unbelievably, unbearably warm. In the summer the AC doesn't get blasted enough through the vents, but in the winter the heat comes in full blast. I have no fucking idea why that happens, but it's incredibly disgusting to work in my office.

Meanwhile, the office next to me is always freezing. Clearly she gets my cold air.

Go in there before she gets in and close her vents. LOL
I've tried 2 thermostats, in the building, to try and get the fucking AC to turn on.
Nothing seems to help.
I literally went to the one and just turned the "fan" on.
Absolutely no noise was made, so I'm assuming that thermostat doesn't do anything.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:11 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
jloco11 wrote:My office is always warm....... unbelievably, unbearably warm. In the summer the AC doesn't get blasted enough through the vents, but in the winter the heat comes in full blast. I have no fucking idea why that happens, but it's incredibly disgusting to work in my office.

Go in there before she gets in and close her vents. LOL
I've tried 2 thermostats, in the building, to try and get the fucking AC to turn on.
Nothing seems to help.
I literally went to the one and just turned the "fan" on.
Absolutely no noise was made, so I'm assuming that thermostat doesn't do anything.

This is an old building, we can't close vents. Only thing I can do is shove a folder in there to block the air and hope it filters to my office and her door is always locked when she's gone. So I get the crap air.

I assume there is a facilities manager to handle shit like that? We have a facilities manager, but the problem is the building is just fucking old. People didn't think HVAC through all those years ago, and we're not tearing the place down just to redo all the HVAC.
jloco11

PreviousNext

Return to Ghosts