Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby HAYTRED » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:37 pm

jloco11 wrote:
HAYTRED wrote:
jloco11 wrote:
HAYTRED wrote:I have a code.
You have to click on the 2nd thing from the right.
Should say, "beta more info" tab.
Then it pops up.

The message he sent me is deleted in my inbox. It won't let me click on what BigB sent, it just asks me to delete his message immediately.

he sent you a friend request.
that you have to accept.

Oh, through PSN?

I thought it was the private message here on the forum

no, through the ubisoft website.
click the link he provided
his friend request should be there.
you accept it.
then you should get a code.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby thebigb59 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:37 pm

jloco11 wrote:I think BigB tried to send me one, but it got deleted before I could open it.

I'll take a code if people have them. That way I can complain about the Division also :lol:

Sorry it me who deleted it, the link I have posted will give you the code, atleast it should
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby thebigb59 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:21 pm

bikecrazy wrote:If anyone else wants a beta invite message me. I’ve got 2 left.

Can do the dark zone with you when it goes live
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby jloco11 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:06 pm

So I played the private beta a bit this weekend.... not too much because I had shit to do each day.

When I played the Division, I enjoyed the campaign but thought end game was horrible. Eventually they fixed the end game, but that was well after I left.

The beta has everything I enjoyed about the campaign, and added extra touches to it. It's pretty much the key piece that I enjoyed playing, especially with friends.

But the beta is not going to offer any end game stuff, and that's my concern again. Played the whole thing solo, only did matchmaking for the story missions..... but it's what I remembered the game was like with the original.
jloco11

Postby HAYTRED » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:06 pm

SmellyUndies wrote:
HAYTRED wrote:Haven't been paying attention to much of anything in regards to gaming or other games.
Destiny, blah. Over it.

New games, well, awesome that Division comes out soon, the major issue that I have and will always have, most people don't play during Haytred normal gaming times.

Maybe we need a comeback tour.

I mean, I'll be buying the game. So start your comeback tour in March!
I have to log into D1 to see what other free easy stuff I have unlocked from their thing.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5_LceeTuRg&t=12s

Who would have ever thought that this video and Trump's tax law would come together! Because this video decided to get almost 700,000 views and put money in my pocket, it actually lead to my earnings reaching a tax threshold I hadn't hit before.

Because I hit that tax threshold, I actually had the ability to write off "equipment" and "expenses" that went towards the earnings. So I just wrote off all the games I bought in 2018, my headphones, DLC and internet service :lol: Because the tax cuts were going to screw me over, I was able to write off my gaming hobby for 2018!

Awesome, never happened in 8 years of youtube money!
jloco11

Postby HAYTRED » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:51 pm

Making that youtube money.
Paying the bills.
Better keep it up, put them kids through college.
Now your accountant is going to be like "wait, you are Jloco11, I love your videos, now I know what your face looks like!"

Luckily the youtube kids, don't know about the video that used to be on the internet, that if I remember correctly, which I doubt, showed your face!

Unless you do your own taxes.

I won't get anything back. My dad will just keep my return, as they fronted the bill for my lawyer for getting my house money back...that I haven't heard from the lawyer in regard to it. I refuse to email the lawyer, as I'm sure every time he gets an email from me, costs me 50 dollars.
Oddly, not buying the house I was going to buy, turned out to be just a huge waste of my money. Luckily, I got a hefty raise to end 2018, so I have even more single white male disposable income.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:58 pm

Never saw the accountant, that's the brilliant part! Wife did all the tax stuff and I just had to provide paperwork and answer questions.

It's funny how NOT buying something costs money! How the fuck is that possible? I don't buy something, but still have to pay people shit to NOT buy something.
jloco11

Postby HAYTRED » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:51 pm

jloco11 wrote:Never saw the accountant, that's the brilliant part! Wife did all the tax stuff and I just had to provide paperwork and answer questions.

It's funny how NOT buying something costs money! How the fuck is that possible? I don't buy something, but still have to pay people shit to NOT buy something.

Yup, pretty much my initial down payment is just scrap at this point. I either won't get all of it back or I'll spend it between lawyer fees and other crap. Which will all add up to basically that money being wasted...

So at this point, I just consider that I don't have that money anymore, so back to the drawing board of saving up to buy a house again.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

Postby jloco11 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:16 pm

Lawyer fees won't be $10,000...... plus you can always add your lawyer fees to the case since they're not supposedly to hold your money (again, if that's a law in PA).

I'd fight it on general principle. You had an agreement, the shit in the shed and hidden garbage was not part of the deal. And a walkthrough is where you make sure they're not pulling a fast one on you and changing the parameters of the agreement. They clearly were, and hid garbage in a shed that they wanted you to assume the responsibility for.

When people are dicks like that, I become a dick. I would also submit a grievance to PA's Real Administration to have the agent's license revoked. It's a longshot of happening, but when you personally go after the agent, they take shit seriously.
jloco11

PreviousNext

Return to Ghosts