Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby HAYTRED » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:29 pm

thebigb59 wrote:The division 2 open beta starts March 1st with new missions apparently......correction, no new missions, but will be chance to try the end game we all seem to have missed

wasn't the end game mission in the last closed beta.
at least, that's what they advertised.
I'm still not downloading 46 gigs for a beta.
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17923
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby thebigb59 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:48 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:The division 2 open beta starts March 1st with new missions apparently......correction, no new missions, but will be chance to try the end game we all seem to have missed

wasn't the end game mission in the last closed beta.
at least, that's what they advertised.
I'm still not downloading 46 gigs for a beta.

it was but i missed it, i didn't realise that there was three end game characters
User avatar
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Harlow, Essex

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby HAYTRED » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:36 pm

thebigb59 wrote:
HAYTRED wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:The division 2 open beta starts March 1st with new missions apparently......correction, no new missions, but will be chance to try the end game we all seem to have missed

wasn't the end game mission in the last closed beta.
at least, that's what they advertised.
I'm still not downloading 46 gigs for a beta.

it was but i missed it, i didn't realise that there was three end game characters

god B, don't you follow them on twitter.
they made it very clear. LOL
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17923
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby thebigb59 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:05 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:
HAYTRED wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:The division 2 open beta starts March 1st with new missions apparently......correction, no new missions, but will be chance to try the end game we all seem to have missed

wasn't the end game mission in the last closed beta.
at least, that's what they advertised.
I'm still not downloading 46 gigs for a beta.

it was but i missed it, i didn't realise that there was three end game characters

god B, don't you follow them on twitter.
they made it very clear. LOL

I do, but I just wanted to complete the beta :-D
User avatar
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Harlow, Essex

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby jloco11 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Need to replace my controller already..... I just bought the fucking thing before Forsaken launched, so it only lasted 6 months.

Returned to Destiny to prepare for the next DLC, and the controllers just felt off. Couldn't figure it out right away, and then I noticed that I couldn't turn right as fast as I could turn left. It felt like I was moving a boat to the right, so turning my character when running, the sparrow wouldn't turn properly. It was all fucked up.

When I did the test (jumping in the air holding the turn buttons to see how far I turned), it's about 50% slower. So for almost the whole night, I was doing 270 turns to the left, to shoot enemies on my right :lol: MW2 no scope montages!
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21819
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby jloco11 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:03 pm

MW2 remastered is free with PS plus. Definitely downloading that shit and noob tubing the fuck out of people for shits and giggles this weekend :lol:
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21819
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby thebigb59 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:22 am

jloco11 wrote:MW2 remastered is free with PS plus. Definitely downloading that shit and noob tubing the fuck out of people for shits and giggles this weekend :lol:

I forgot about that, damn it
User avatar
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Harlow, Essex

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby jloco11 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:30 pm

Bought my new controller... what a different feeling being able to turn right again!

Didn't bother with the Division beta this weekend, since it was the exact same as the private beta. Nothing change, nothing different. If anything, I would play the campaign and that's about it.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21819
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby HAYTRED » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:57 pm

jloco11 wrote:Bought my new controller... what a different feeling being able to turn right again!

Didn't bother with the Division beta this weekend, since it was the exact same as the private beta. Nothing change, nothing different. If anything, I would play the campaign and that's about it.

i buy a new controller every xmas...when they are 50% off.
So i have a whole collection of controllers to go through if needed.

Warframe added a new update with challenges to do. Walk in the park. Yet the forums and redit are loaded with people whining about them. LOL
Meanwhile, new challenges rolled out Sunday at 7pm.
By 7pm yesterday, PTP did all but a couple.
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17923
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Gaming with the artists formerly known as G4L...

Postby jloco11 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:25 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Bought my new controller... what a different feeling being able to turn right again!

Didn't bother with the Division beta this weekend, since it was the exact same as the private beta. Nothing change, nothing different. If anything, I would play the campaign and that's about it.

i buy a new controller every xmas...when they are 50% off.
So i have a whole collection of controllers to go through if needed.

Warframe added a new update with challenges to do. Walk in the park. Yet the forums and redit are loaded with people whining about them. LOL
Meanwhile, new challenges rolled out Sunday at 7pm.
By 7pm yesterday, PTP did all but a couple.


Normally my controllers last about a year or so, but this one just died quickly. Guess I was making too many right turns or some shit! :lol:

I have a collection now of like 5-6 controllers, so clearly PS4 controllers were made like shit. Fucking things die WAY too quickly
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21819
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

PreviousNext

Return to Ghosts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron