PlayStation 4 - The Games

Re: PlayStation 4 - The Games

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:14 pm

Looks like the player dynamics in this game are going to be really interesting.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Treehugger » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:40 pm

I thought the other team was going to betray them in the end....but nope they betrayed them instead...and then got team killed by another betrayer....a lot of fucking betrayal going on. I personally wouldn't start shit in a dark zone, but I already know if I encounter any they will be dicks and shoot on sight. In a game like this...I would guess maybe 5% of people you encounter might actually help you out and not try to kill you. Though....can the other team hear you? Like if you are talking with your squad and another team is near you would they hear you? Like maybe at a distance you hear bits and pieces of conversation. As the two squads are getting closer you pick up more words and eventually get complete sentences. Two squads then could communicate in game...or you know throw out a halt signal. Or a friendly gesture. If no game chat exist they have to give us that....though already know people going to throw up that shit and shoot you in the back. The best loot will probably be in the dark zone too so you won't be able to avoid it probably.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:26 pm

Treehugger wrote:I thought the other team was going to betray them in the end....but nope they betrayed them instead...and then got team killed by another betrayer....a lot of fucking betrayal going on. I personally wouldn't start shit in a dark zone, but I already know if I encounter any they will be dicks and shoot on sight. In a game like this...I would guess maybe 5% of people you encounter might actually help you out and not try to kill you. Though....can the other team hear you? Like if you are talking with your squad and another team is near you would they hear you? Like maybe at a distance you hear bits and pieces of conversation. As the two squads are getting closer you pick up more words and eventually get complete sentences. Two squads then could communicate in game...or you know throw out a halt signal. Or a friendly gesture. If no game chat exist they have to give us that....though already know people going to throw up that shit and shoot you in the back. The best loot will probably be in the dark zone too so you won't be able to avoid it probably.
I wonder if they'll allow non-verbal communication, like the gesture system in Souls.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:25 pm

For Honor Gameplay Demo

Grand Ages: Medieval - How to play Trailer

Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:31 pm

I am very much liking this old-timey focus
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:35 am

Divinity Original Sin: Enhanced Edition

Some information on For Honor.

Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Gameplay

Dark Souls 3

Unravel

Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Treehugger » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:37 pm

Divinity: Original Sin: EE - I'll pass

For Honor - Will keep my eye on this. It has potential, but needs to see more battles/modes.

I've only played an hour of the first Mirror's Edge and couldn't really get into it.

Dark Souls III - I'm excited for this. Slowly making progress through the predecessors.

Unravel- Also excited for this. I will probably gamefly it though. I don't know how much replay value it will have.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:19 pm

Already made my thoughts on For Honour and Dark Souls pretty clear, so I will just add that I am eagerly awaiting Divinity too. I am very pleased to see isometric RPGs making their way over to consoles.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:39 am

Persona 5 delayed to next year.

New Metal Gear Online

Gravity Rush 2

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters dlc

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone

Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:26 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:Persona 5 delayed to next year.

Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to PlayStation 4