Resogun Leaderboard

Re: Resogun Leaderboard

Postby dazzafett » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:18 pm

But dont you have to complete it with all 3 ships tho anyway so even if i swap to the other one now i will still need to complete it with the one i am currently doing at some point for the Platinum.
Am gonna have another good go tonight and see how i get on.

Keep forgetting about Bombs and Overdrive so need to learn when best to use them but i have been trying to use my boost a lot more after it was mentioned previously.
Been so long since i played this style of game but it is great fun.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby dazzafett » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:34 am

Blimey i started using the other ship tonight and blitzed through the first 3 Levels on Experienced managing to save all the Humans in each as well!
That ship is sooooo much easier than the one i was using. It almost feels overpowered compared to the other one. Groups of Enemies die much faster to thanks to the homing effect unlike the other ship where you have to fire directly at things and you can pretty much keep boosting non stop as well.
Its like playing a different game!
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Musashi1596 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:14 am

dazzafett wrote:Blimey i started using the other ship tonight and blitzed through the first 3 Levels on Experienced managing to save all the Humans in each as well!
That ship is sooooo much easier than the one i was using. It almost feels overpowered compared to the other one. Groups of Enemies die much faster to thanks to the homing effect unlike the other ship where you have to fire directly at things and you can pretty much keep boosting non stop as well.
Its like playing a different game!
It's weird how the different ships operate. The mid-tier ship doesn't have a great deal to boast of really. But the powerful ship... If you can cope with the slow speeds, you'll sit back in amazement when you raze the bosses with it.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dazzafett » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:09 pm

Its funny how the middle ship seems to attract enemy fire like a magnet yet the one to the left seems to slip by it.
After swapping i couldn't believe how this ship seems to evade fire and sticky situations compared to the other one.
I am sure the ship is a lot thinner as well as agile as it seems to squeeze through tight spots much more effectively.
Will be interesting to see how i get on with the 3rd ship and its higher lever overdrive (assuming i remember to use it lol)

Over all not bad at all for a Free Launch game.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:49 pm

The third ship is good but takes some practice. It's the key to smashing the leaderboards. I'll be updating those at the end of the month by the way. Hoping to see some impressive numbers from people when I log in!
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Arnold Sideways » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Finally did experienced. Used Nemesis and blazed through most of it. Only the second boss and the last level gave me any real trouble. Annoyingly got to the last level before getting game over - some unlucky deaths occured as an enemy spawned on top of me after using a bomb. Probably my own fault, but was still annoying. Missed out on the 10x multiplier as well, which I'm not as bothered about at the minute as I'll have to get a 15x multiplier at some point as well.

Not sure whether to keep going with experienced for now to get a bit better or jump straight up to Veteran. Anyone got any thoughts?
Arnold Sideways
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:59 am

May as well give Veteran a go, not a huge difference between that and experienced, although be warned some of the bosses will be more challenging. The fastest ship doesn't really have the firepower to take them on effectively on higher difficulties, so you may want to try the slow one.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Arnold Sideways » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:53 am

Well, first try on Veteran wasn't a complete disaster. Got to the final boss, but couldn't handle that part where he snakes in and out of the screen. Also got to within 0.09 of the 15x multiplier before I forgot that I had no bombs left and died. I was using Phobos, and damn, that one can destroy everything. Still had some issues on the second boss, but overall a reasonably successful first attempt.
Arnold Sideways
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Leaderboard updated!

Two new entrants. Arnold jumps into 5th place, SmellyUndies into 7th and Dazza climbs up one spot into 11th.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby dazzafett » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:01 pm

Well i managed a nice 30+ mil score on Sunday when playing on the easy mode to get a couple of the Trophies out of the way.

My Eldest Son is with me this week and has stolen my PS4 so when i manage to get it back from him i am going to try for the Last Trophy to complete the game on Experienced without losing all your lives and i hope to put up a big score whilst in the process.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to PlayStation 4