Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

Re: Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

Postby Musashi1596 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:51 pm

gigitygigity wrote:I gave the one on the ps3 about 2 minutes. This one I have given 10. So is it just me or is the whole aiming mechanics a bit weird on this. Its like you can aim at like 1 and 2 O'clock for example, but not between those numbers? Which leaves me in a position where I have someone coming at me, but because of the angle I can't aim directly at them....its probably me I know. I just don't get it.
Hmm, that doesn't sound quite right. Not sure why there's a problem, but I just had a quick and can aim in a free circle.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby gigitygigity » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Musashi1596 wrote:
gigitygigity wrote:I gave the one on the ps3 about 2 minutes. This one I have given 10. So is it just me or is the whole aiming mechanics a bit weird on this. Its like you can aim at like 1 and 2 O'clock for example, but not between those numbers? Which leaves me in a position where I have someone coming at me, but because of the angle I can't aim directly at them....its probably me I know. I just don't get it.
Hmm, that doesn't sound quite right. Not sure why there's a problem, but I just had a quick and can aim in a free circle.

TBH, you know I've mentioned in the CB that I have a problem navigating menus etc on the PS4. I wonder if it's all down to a dodgey controller. I've had the issue with BF recently too, which rules out it being a COD only problem. I was wondering when I was playing, if it was a problem with the controller and not the game.
gigitygigity

Postby Musashi1596 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:14 pm

gigitygigity wrote:
Musashi1596 wrote:

TBH, you know I've mentioned in the CB that I have a problem navigating menus etc on the PS4. I wonder if it's all down to a dodgey controller. I've had the issue with BF recently too, which rules out it being a COD only problem. I was wondering when I was playing, if it was a problem with the controller and not the game.
Hmm, definitely sounds possible. Best to contact Sony I think.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to PlayStation 4