Ps4 Questions

Re: Ps4 Questions

Postby SmellyUndies » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:44 pm

jdot07 wrote:I wouldn't read to much into It was just a shitty effort to get his post count up as to be able to post a vid for commentary.

^This

I mean it's okay to have that as a goal for being active on the forums (Something I did) but I soon found out the forum was a little gem and worth sticking around for an to interact with the guys on the forum. So that post mark became rapidly irrelevant to me and just interesting seeing what people post - be it news or what they did over the weekend, it's cool here.

He seems just want that post mark more than anything so he'll sacrifice quantity over quality for it.
SmellyUndies
Major
Major

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:50 pm

SmellyUndies wrote:
jdot07 wrote:I wouldn't read to much into It was just a shitty effort to get his post count up as to be able to post a vid for commentary.

^This

I mean it's okay to have that as a goal for being active on the forums (Something I did) but I soon found out the forum was a little gem and worth sticking around for an to interact with the guys on the forum. So that post mark became rapidly irrelevant to me and just interesting seeing what people post - be it news or what they did over the weekend, it's cool here.

He seems just want that post mark more than anything so he'll sacrifice quantity over quality for it.

Which is why I have issued a formal warning for it, any more and he'll get a temporary ban.

Say no to thread necromancy, kids.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dazzafett » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:51 pm

Yeah i have seen a few threads come back from the dead recently. lol

As for the PS4 i personally have hardly played on mine since Launch but that is mainly due to having so many unfinished or un-played PS3 games in my backlog along with less time to play this year.
However having a PS4 from the Launch date was still a priority for me just to have the option to play it when i want and to also start building up my library of free games from PS+
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Previous

Return to PlayStation 4