The Last of Us Remastered 50% off

The Last of Us Remastered 50% off

Postby Treehugger » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:27 am

I didn't know to put this under PS4, or under PS3. As everyone know The Last of Us Remastered is coming out in exactly one week. I'm excited to replay the game, as its my favorite game of the PS3 generation and have put over 350+ hours into the game. Anyway I don't know how many people are planning on getting it for the PS4, but gamestop is having a deal. If you trade in your PS3 copy you get the PS4 50% off. This is a great deal, I actually bought a second copy of the game for $15 so getting it for $40+tax. The remastered version comes with all the DLC which is left behind, + the 2 MP packs . Also the hardest difficulty in the game, Grounded Mode. Which is fucking torture. Not to mention behind the scenes and commentary with the game. I know some people dislike remakes, and have backlogs out the ass. If you missed this game though, I would get it on the PS4. Even without the deal its $50 for the game +all the content.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the deal so far is only U.S. and a few other small places. So far Canada is unknown.
Last edited by Treehugger on Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Re: The Last of Us Remastered 50% off

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:02 am

That's a pretty good deal, I would have considered that, but I'm in the UK and we often get overlooked for these sort of deals. Oh well!
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:06 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:That's a pretty good deal, I would have considered that, but I'm in the UK and we often get utterly and shamelessly ripped off. Oh well!

Fixed that for you
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:02 pm

This is true. But in good news, the whole $10 = £10 madness that has been going on for so long seems to be slowly changing. Probably because the EU blog being flooded with complaints about unfair pricing is starting to get them down a bit. Some of the Indies are being priced reasonably now. Such as Rogue Legacy releasing today. Looks great, I might pick it up in the next couple of days. PS+ games are announced in 2 hours though, so will see what's being offered there.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Return to PlayStation 4