Trine 2 Complete Story Collectibles

Trine 2 Complete Story Collectibles

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:23 pm

So I'm currently trying to plat Trine 2 Complete Story, and unfortunately there are two collectibles that continue to elude me. While it is certainly possible that I am somehow just missing them, I have ran both of the levels numerous times with the use of a guide, and still not been able to turn them up. I've deleted and reinstalled the game in case it had glitched (some horror stories with that in the past) and alas, fortune did not think to smile upon me.

So I am led to wonder if I would be able to grab them with the aid of co-op. Perhaps being present in somebody else's game as they grab whichever the hell xp bubble it is I'm missing will register it for me. Or perhaps somebody joining my game would be able to grab the orb that for whatever reason I cannot see. If anybody is willing to give either a try, please do let me know.
Missing one single orb on Belly of the Beast, and Cloudy Isles.

Note, online co-op has been said to cause trouble with the Walk in the Park trophy, so if you are looking to get that, it's best to focus on that first.

edit: scratch that, I think I may be liable to fall asleep soon
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Trine 2 Complete Story Collectibles

Postby Treehugger » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Currently obsessed with TLOU:R, but I'm willing to try and help you on that Trine 2 later on today or some other time this week. Using the guide the xp bubble isn't showing where its supposed to be?
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Treehugger wrote:Currently obsessed with TLOU:R, but I'm willing to try and help you on that Trine 2 later on today or some other time this week. Using the guide the xp bubble isn't showing where its supposed to be?
It's hard to say as I do not know which ones I'm missing, I just know that after running through the levels multiple times while following a guide closely, I haven't found the ones I'm missing. Like, I look at every single bubble that is shown being collected in the video and make sure I go to the same spot, but I just can't find anything. All logic entails that I should have them now, which is why I am forced to assume it has glitched on me.

Not sure when you'll be around today what with the difference in time zones but I'll be about for a good few more hours, anyway. Appreciate the offer.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Righty, managed to sort it at last. Bit weird actually. I wasn't able to see the bubble in Belly of the Beast (maybe it was offscreen, hard to say) but I managed to grab it with a fluke.

The orb in Cloudy Isles... I'm not actually sure. Maybe deleting and reinstalling the game actually did fix that and correct my count or something because when I checked, I had 170/170 despite not, to my knowledge, picking it up. Whatever was going on, I'm finally done with it.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Return to PlayStation 4