P.T.

P.T.

Postby Treehugger » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:24 am

I don't know how many Silent Hill fans their are here, but yesterday they just released a demo for the next Silent Hill game. Its currently only on PS4 I believe I could be mistaken, to find it just search P.T. in the store. Decent length for a demo.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Re: P.T.

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:03 am

I've never really got into Silent Hill, but this one sounds like it will be truly impressive.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Downloaded it but not tried it yet, should be interesting
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Well, I thought it was an interesting demo, but I gave up trying to get the ending.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Treehugger » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:57 pm

Yeah the triggers appear to be random, the exact same method that works for some people won't work for others. Some say having a mic changes the outcome and may trigger something. I just know it got creepier going down the hallway each time and seeing the changes. Though it was frustrating to get the ending scene. Some people have beaten it without collecting a single piece of the pictures. I still have no clue what the difference between the red and blue rooms. Though this was just a teaser of the graphics and engine I been told, this demo may not be related to the game at all. It was only supposed to tease Silent Hill is coming, though they intentionally dumbed down the graphics and controls to make it look like a low budget developer pushed it out. The real game will look better, so they said. Still I thought it looked pretty realistic, even though we only saw hallways for the most aprt.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Return to PlayStation 4