Elite Dangerous

Re: Elite Dangerous

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:25 pm

No worries, should be able to sort something out I'm sure.
Must admit I did cave and purchased some extra points, not something I'd usually do but there you go.

Also, if you sub to the newsletter, they promise an exclusive decal and an Anaconda paint job.
http://email.elitedangerous.com/k/Front ... 34_Refresh
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:37 pm

What's this now? Decals that can be won by playing well and not paid for with real world cash? What is this madness?

'All the latest for Elite Dangerous: Horizons

COMMUNITY GOAL DECALS

We will be giving away decals as a reward for participating in this Week’s Community Goals! Commanders will be competitively pitted against one another, siding with one of the factions fighting for dominance over a specific system. Players will need to reach specific victory tiers to achieve victory for their chosen side. The losing side will walk away with credits and reputation (based on the tier they achieve), but the victors will seize the Conflict Zone Decal reward (in addition to credits and reputation based on the percentile each player reached.)

The contribution percentiles required to receive the decal in this week’s Community Goal are as follows:

Top 10% – Gold Decal, Credits and Reputation (and other lower percentile decals)

Top 25% – Silver Decal, Credits and Reputation (and other lower percentile decals)

Top 50% – Bronze Decal, Credits and Reputation (and other lower percentile decals)

Top 75% – Standard Decal, Credits and Reputation

Below – Credits and Reputation

While we have given out specific decals for specific Community Goals before, this marks the start of a system that allows us to give them on a more regular basis.

For more information about this, see the forum post here. Please feel free to pop in and ask any questions.'
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Wed May 30, 2018 12:09 pm

Logged back in yesterday and decided to give the Anaconda a spin with its 8 miniguns at the nearest bounty community goal. Great fun, they chewed through most ships easily enough, especially the hull.. Seems the top end cash in for bounties is a little higher now, managed to get over 400k on 3 occasions on some of the bigger ships. Not happened upon much of the new stuff yet, will take it slowly so I don't burn out playing it too much in one go.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:29 am

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:Logged back in yesterday and decided to give the Anaconda a spin with its 8 miniguns at the nearest bounty community goal. Great fun, they chewed through most ships easily enough, especially the hull.. Seems the top end cash in for bounties is a little higher now, managed to get over 400k on 3 occasions on some of the bigger ships. Not happened upon much of the new stuff yet, will take it slowly so I don't burn out playing it too much in one go.

Definitely wise. I still haven't been able to make myself jump back in.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dazzafett » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Same here i have been keeping tabs on some of the new stuff but not jumped back in yet.
I may do soon tho
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Previous

Return to Elite Dangerous