Back up and running (Recording your BLOPS games for you)

Back up and running (Recording your BLOPS games for you)

Postby immerume2 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:20 pm

I am back up and running and can grab folks game plays for Blops out of their file shares again. If anyone has anything they would like me to record for them please either PM or post here with your PSN ID and the name of the file in your file share. I will of course have to get a friend invite from you to access your file share. Might take up to a week but I will get it back to you.
immerume2
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Re: Back up and running (Recording your BLOPS games for you)

Postby TheAZ130 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:25 am

hey immerume2 i need help to record a black ops gameplay for Jloco's Hip Fire Commentary. Hopefully this message gets to you. My PSN is mamba_sniper23, so should I send a friend request?
TheAZ130
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Postby immerume2 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Send the request. I will grab it and drop box it back to you.
immerume2
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby TheAZ130 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 pm

The gameplay in my fileshare is called " Where's my nuke jloco?"
TheAZ130
Apprentice 2
Apprentice 2

Postby prank_calla » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:51 pm

hey my psn is prank_calla and its a nuketown titled smackdown. i was wondering how you are going to get the video to me. thanks
prank_calla
Private
Private

Postby Pauly » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:48 pm

prank_calla wrote:hey my psn is prank_calla and its a nuketown titled smackdown. i was wondering how you are going to get the video to me. thanks

There is a program called Drop Box. It is a hosting program where immer will upload the file and send you a link, you will have to download the file from the link. Pending on your connection it shouldn't take too long. Very convenient way to send large files.
Pauly
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby immerume2 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 pm

prank_calla wrote:hey my psn is prank_calla and its a nuketown titled smackdown. i was wondering how you are going to get the video to me. thanks

This one is going to take me a minute to get to. Vegas took a shit again so I have to re-install to render it. The re-install keeps failing on me so it might take me a bit to get this one done.
immerume2
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Pauly » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

immerume2 wrote:

This one is going to take me a minute to get to. Vegas took a shit again so I have to re-install to render it. The re-install keeps failing on me so it might take me a bit to get this one done.

Hey, you want the file and such i used? I haven't had a problem and it's been near a month.
Pauly
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby prank_calla » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 pm

immerume2 wrote:

my issue is when i download dropbox on my computer, it tells me that something is wrong and wont be installed.
prank_calla
Private
Private

Postby prank_calla » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:14 pm

nevermind it installed. i hope the 2 gb folder is enough. im going to send you the request on psn. thanks immerume2 and pauly. btw nice halo gameplay pauly
prank_calla
Private
Private

Next

Return to Tech Support