LAG v MWFF (Overdue Team League games)

Party up with fellow gamers or organise challenges.

Re: LAG v MWFF (Overdue Team League games)

Postby greasedupbadger » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:49 am

Well played LAG!, very good games. Tables/fixtures have been updated.
greasedupbadger
Administrator
Administrator

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:14 am

[quote="GreasedupBadger":1g6rs0bp]Well played LAG!, very good games. Tables/fixtures have been updated.[/quote]

Well played badger and Kris and fair play to you both for sticking around when your team deserted you. Good sports the pair of you 8)

PMSL that I was so low ranked on MW that I hadnt unlicked the ability to set a clan tag :shock:
fgs5635

Postby dazzafett » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:20 am

[quote="fgs5635":2y90uk86][quote="GreasedupBadger":2y90uk86]Well played LAG!, very good games. Tables/fixtures have been updated.[/quote]

Well played badger and Kris and fair play to you both for sticking around when your team deserted you. Good sports the pair of you  8)

PMSL that I was so low ranked on MW that I hadnt unlicked the ability to set a clan tag  :shock:[/quote]

That did have us all laughing you noob :lol:
You will have to put in one evenings play before our next MW match (which is with UKHQ) so that you can wear our Tag with Pride.
Also it will help in learning the maps an unlocking a few perks as well. :D
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:22 am

[quote="DazzaFett":3r0nq6ub][quote="fgs5635":3r0nq6ub][quote="GreasedupBadger":3r0nq6ub]Well played LAG!, very good games. Tables/fixtures have been updated.[/quote]

Well played badger and Kris and fair play to you both for sticking around when your team deserted you. Good sports the pair of you  8)

PMSL that I was so low ranked on MW that I hadnt unlicked the ability to set a clan tag  :shock:[/quote]

That did have us all laughing you noob  :lol:
You will have to put in one evenings play before our next MW match (which is with UKHQ) so that you can wear our Tag with Pride.
Also it will help in learning the maps an unlocking a few perks as well.  :D[/quote]

After hitting 9th prestige last night on WaW, I may have a week on MW now. Try and unlock the RPD. Anybody know what level you unlock that. Was struggling on MW until I found that on the floor and then started getting some kills.
fgs5635

Postby pappasmurf22 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 am

when i stepped in i didnt even know you was on the other team figgs until about 6 mins in i killed you then you returned the favour a few seconds later. where were you? lol
pappasmurf22
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:32 am

[quote="pappasmurf22":1lrwgs2a]when i stepped in i didnt even know you was on the other team figgs until about 6 mins in i killed you then you returned the favour a few seconds later. where were you? lol[/quote]

Im only lvl 4 on MW. I was running into walls. Not a clue where I was going. Spent a lot of time running round in circles miles away from the action :?
fgs5635

Postby kr1s74 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:40 am

[quote="fgs5635":78fmb97k]
After hitting 9th prestige last night on WaW, I may have a week on MW now. Try and unlock the RPD. Anybody know what level you unlock that. Was struggling on MW until I found that on the floor and then started getting some kills.[/quote]

Good games, well played LAG!
(Not sure about anyone else - I was having some moments of crap hit detection on MW, one minute it was spot on and the next i was emptying clips with no effect at all. I think BigB was having the same problems)

RPD is unlocked at level 4
kr1s74
Administrator
Administrator

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 am

[quote="kr1s74":19yb72co][quote="fgs5635":19yb72co]
After hitting 9th prestige last night on WaW, I may have a week on MW now. Try and unlock the RPD. Anybody know what level you unlock that. Was struggling on MW until I found that on the floor and then started getting some kills.[/quote]

Good games, well played LAG!
(Not sure about anyone else - I was having some moments of crap hit detection on MW, one minute it was spot on and the next i was emptying clips with no effect at all. I think BigB was having the same problems)

RPD is unlocked at level 4[/quote]

I didnt hit enough people to notice :oops:

Wooo RPD is lvl 4...im in.
fgs5635

Postby dazzafett » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:14 am

To be honest my aim is so bad on MW i wouldnt have a clue on the hit detection as i cant normally hit a cows arse with a banjo anyway on MW. LOL

Being host tho i dont have any excuse other than just not being very good on MW yet but i am sure i won a few 1v1 shoot outs that i prob wouldnt have if i wasnt the host. Book and Jdot really carried us tho.

fgs im still running up blind alleys as well on some MW maps. Especially in the first game of TDM on Crossfire which ive not played much on.
Wasnt so bad on the other two tho as i could just follow the Attack and Defend flags! lol

Also i set up the below thread re Gun Selection on MW. Take a look as it has some good advice.

http://modernwarfare2.myfanforum.org/about1874.html
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby pappasmurf22 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:36 am

ill agree with you on that one chris. also had some problems on waw with book running through a betty and a sticky to shoot me in the head. lol
pappasmurf22
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

PreviousNext

Return to CoD 4 Community Events