MUSASHI HUNT

Party up with fellow gamers or organise challenges.

Re: MUSASHI HUNT

Postby jessica101 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:37 am

Quite right Ax, after all, these games are between friends and for fun, so sticking to the rules is only fair, it spoils the game otherwise :( . Ax, I so hope you keep my knife in the back for Mark in the video, that was funny. :lol:

Hawk - the hunted can pick any maps they want, cod4 or waw, I\'ve mentioned it before, it just seems so far everyone\'s wanted to do cod4.

jessica101
Major 2
Major 2

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah, it was kind of irritating getting killed unfairly numerous times, particularly by liberal use of special grenades. But ah well, stuff happens. I expect all those involved to play fairly in the next hunt.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:52 am

Also, I hope you weren\'t able to recall my voice chat...I was just coughing down the mic a lot.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Axikal » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:28 pm

[quote="Jessica101":8vwc2319]Quite right Ax, after all, these games are between friends and for fun, so sticking to the rules is only fair, it spoils the game otherwise  :( .  Ax, I so hope you keep my knife in the back for Mark in the video, that was funny.  :lol:

Hawk - the hunted can pick any maps they want, cod4 or waw, I\'ve mentioned it before, it just seems so far everyone\'s wanted to do cod4.

[/quote]
Obviously I agree  :lol:

Keep in mind that I was following Mark around, so I don\'t know if I got the back-knife or not. If I see it, I\'m putting it in there :)

What I\'ve essentially done, and you\'ll see it in a moment, is edit out the moments where I was no longer tethered to Mark; which was when he died.

And here you go!

[shadowbox]http://blip.tv/play/g%2BwkgaL9SwA[/shadowbox]

Axikal
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby dahawk » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 pm

[quote="Jessica101":1r6ufkgv]Quite right Ax, after all, these games are between friends and for fun, so sticking to the rules is only fair, it spoils the game otherwise  :( .  Ax, I so hope you keep my knife in the back for Mark in the video, that was funny.  :lol:

[/quote]
I don\'t mind COD4,
I just think Japan would be a better setting for a hunt
:)
dahawk

Postby dazzafett » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:04 pm

Lets hope the Hunts get back to being played fairly. I was dissappointed to keep coming across Claymores in spawn points while Hunting Mark. If people continue to resort to these unfair tactics i can see the Hunts stopping which would be a real shame.
I know from my own Hunt that some people cant help but throw the odd granade ect but this sort of thing takes it a little bit too far really.

Maybe going forward the Host should dissable perks. Its not ideal as the Hunted will also lose them but maybe the only way. I guess if the Hunted is Host then it can be their choice if they do this or not.
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Had fun watching that video Ax, thanks again for recording. Stabbing Stu in the back while he was laying a spawn claymore was a particular highlight.

Can\'t wait for the rest.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby hnic_04 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:17 am

Wow, seems like there were a lot of problems with the rules in this event.
Isn\'t this part of why we talked about scrapping the hunts in the first place? and switching to like just a forum tdm or various other game modes amongst forum members

I am always amazed on these hunts when I see people using their secondary grenades or other items, having the wrong perk set on thinking nobody would notice. I mean c\'mon people, the rules for the hunt are about as simple as they come.
1. pistols and knives "ONLY"
2. and have the same perk set as everyone else, they are set so anyone, no matter the level can use them, and at the same time they give no strategic advantage to the user of the perks

spawn camping will always happen when there is 15+ people on a single map I can\'t think of any good way to prevent this but maybe it is time to finally move away from the hunts
hnic_04
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3

Postby dazzafett » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:07 pm

[quote="HNIC_04":1zo3qfl8]Wow, seems like there were a lot of problems with the rules in this event.
Isn\'t this part of why we talked about scrapping the hunts in the first place? and switching to like just a forum tdm or various other game modes amongst forum members

I am always amazed on these hunts when I see people using their secondary grenades or other items, having the wrong perk set on thinking nobody would notice. I mean c\'mon people, the rules for the hunt are about as simple as they come.
1. pistols and knives "ONLY"
2. and have the same perk set as everyone else, they are set so anyone, no matter the level can use them, and at the same time they give no strategic advantage to the user of the perks

spawn camping will always happen when there is 15+ people on a single map I can\'t think of any good way to prevent this but maybe it is time to finally move away from the hunts[/quote]

But the concept of the Hunts is still a good one and it would be a real shame to see them go completely. If people stick to the Basic rules then im sure they can continue.

Dont forget there was a Full house of 18 people in my Hunt and that was only 2 weeks ago so they must still be popular.
Well either that or everyone hates me that they particularly wanted to try and whip my ass! :shock:
Didnt work tho did it as i didnt lose a game and i brought down the fire on ya all! :lol: :wink:
dazzafett
Trophy Keeper
Trophy Keeper

Postby saint1970 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:45 pm

i would like to apologise to mark for \'accidently dropping\' a claymore near where he may have spawned, also for \'accidently\' pressing the wrong button on my controller that activated my nade launcher.
as with everyone i play with i show them the greatest respect( i bloody do!!!!!! fecking old farts, lag switching bastards!)
for the next hunt i will be on my best behaviour and only use what im allowed.
besides i think my hunt may be around soon. so no fecking cheating then!!!!!!!!!
p.s. i wasnt the only one who made mistakes!!!!!lol
saint1970
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to CoD 4 Community Events