A Way Out

Gaming Forum For Multi-Platform Games

A Way Out

Postby Treehugger » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ApSmPvxz1o

By chance does anyone own this game? None of my list has this game and it seems most of them are stuck on fortnite or some niche game. Feels like I have to break someone's legs to play with me. It looks to be an easy platinum. You don't even need the full game to play it since the demo gives you full access to the game(though you don't earn trophies). I'm stuck near the end of chapter 1.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Re: A Way Out

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:50 pm

Would you recommend it? It looks interesting from what I saw at E3. I'll have to grab the demo. Shame about the easy plat though.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Treehugger » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:26 am

It's pretty fun, but the game isn't long. About 5-7 hours long from what I'm told. There is a lot of trivial stuff like darts, chopping wood, playing the piano, and etc in between the missions which range from chases to shootouts. I can't tell how much is set up until I replay it, but it seems like there is little variations to each mission though they all end the same. Solid game for $30 or $24 if you have prime/GCU.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Treehugger » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:37 pm

After finishing the game I can say the first and last chapters are probably the best. A few decent moments in between as well. Its fun, but short. For the price it was worth it, but don't see myself playing it more than once unless its to join others.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby NathanPe » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:47 pm

I liked the game a lot actually. It was a decent attempt at an exclusive coop experience like that. I played it with my brother who is up to shenanigans all the time, so that made the playthrough a lot more fun as well.
NathanPe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Return to Games